Does FootLocker Price Match? Here’s What You Need to Know!
FootLocker is a large retailer, selling sneakers and sports footwear in approximately 3000 stores in twenty-eight countries. They carry specialty sneakers, name brands, and sports attire and are well-known for the umpire-style shirts that are worn by their employees.
Don't you just hate it when you buy that perfect pair of shoes, only for them to go on sale the following week? It frustrates you and probably makes you a bit angry, and seems to leave a gaping hole in your wallet. You probably should have asked if or adjustment policy before the purchase, but who has the time? That's where DoNotPay can help.
DoNotPay can help you get the best deals by challenging the retailer to price match either the competitor's published price or match their sale price. And you don't have to worry about research and comparison shopping to get the best deal.
Does FootLocker Offer Competitor Price Matching or Price Adjustments?
Foot Locker does not currently with its competitors. However, they do offer price adjustments within their stores. This amounts to rebating the difference in price between items purchased at a retail price that subsequently went on sale after the purchase. Here is what you need to know:
- You must have paid full price for the item.
- You must purchase an item that goes on sale within ten days of your purchase, and you must file for the price difference within the 10 days.
- An original receipt must be present for a price adjustment.
- Online purchases can be price adjusted at a retail location.
- You will receive the price adjustment once verified.
- Does not apply to clearance or sale merchandise.
- The request will not be honored after the ten days have expired.
How Can I Get a Price Adjustment at Foot Locker?
If you have met all the above criteria, your price adjustment can be requested either online or at a retail location. You will need to have your receipt that details the date of purchase and reference the sale price.
Are There Other Ways to Save Money at Foot Locker?
In addition to regular sales, Foot Locker also offers other ways to save:
- Foot Locker nearly always offers coupons for additional savings. These do come in print form, but you may be able to find them more easily from their website.
- If you purchase using Apple Pay, you can receive 15% off your purchase of $99 or more with the code APPLEPAY.
- Signing up for text alerts will earn you $20 off your next $100 order.
- By signing up for email alerts, or downloading the app, gets you first dibs on deals, discounts, and product launches.
- Becoming an FLX member gives you access to early notification for sales, discounts, and free shipping.
- Foot Locker offers discounts for military personnel and students.
How Can I Find All the Information for Foot Locker Savings?
It can be overwhelming to get the most bang for your buck when shopping at Foot Locker or other retailers. That's why DoNotPay helps you find the best deals and discounts, as well as price matching and adjustments.
- Find the Best Deals - DoNotPay can also help you find the cheapest price available for your desired purchase. Just use the Find the Best Deals service to have us find the best deals for your item. We'll send you the top 3 lowest prices we find for your item.
- Deals and Coupons - DoNotPay can also help you find relevant promo codes redeemable at Foot Locker. Just use the Deals and Coupons service to have us scan the web for active coupon codes.
- Price Match - DoNotPay can help you hold retailers accountable for price matching and price adjusting by contacting them directly to file for your rebate. Simply use the Price Match product to get started.
Can DoNotPay Help Me With Price Matching From Other Companies?
Absolutely. Many retailers offer price matching or adjustments. Here are a few that DoNotPay can help with:
How Can DoNotPay Get My Price Adjustment From Foot Locker?
How to take advantage of price matching/adjustments DoNotPay:
If you want to find the best prices but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 4 easy steps:
- Search for Price Match on DoNotPay and select the product.
- Select whether you were charged more than the advertised price or if you believe you are eligible for a price match.
- Provide the name of the product you purchased so we can see if it qualifies for a price adjustment. If you believe your desired item is qualified for a price match, we'll double-check for you.
And that is it. In only three easy steps, DoNotPay will send a letter to Foot Locker demanding a refund for the amount you were overcharged. You should hear back in a couple of weeks.Use DoNotPay for all your price matching needs.