How to Save Money with DSW's Price Match Policy
DoNotPay can help you save money at almost any store, especially if the store participates in a price matching program. Unfortunately, not all stores have price matches, but you can still save money by finding deals and coupons for the retailer. You may be wondering now if the .
As said above, DoNotPay can easily help you save money by finding deals at nearly any retailer, whether they price match or not. Saving money is always quite handy when you don't want to spend any more than you have to on an item, so be sure to take advantage of any savings available to you.
Does DSW Price Match?
No, items sold at a lower price by a competing store. Occasionally, they may price match an item sold on their website, but this isn't a common practice by the retailer. They will, however, typically price match an item that's marked at a lower price in a physical store. This can happen when a different size shoe is marked at a lower price, but the size you wear is more expensive.
How to Save Money at DSW
Even though , there are still other ways to save money at the retailer. A great way to save money at almost any retailer is to sign up for their rewards program, and DSW has one. You may not be guaranteed to save money every you shop when using a rewards program, but racking up points any time you make a purchase adds up over time to save some big money on future purchases.
Other ways to save money at DSW:
- Sign up for DSW's email list. Signing up for their email list will often get you promo codes and early notifications for upcoming sales at the store. You may even get a 25% coupon for certain brands every so often.
- You can also stack up to three different DSW coupons in one purchase, which is more than most retailers' one coupon per transaction policy.
- Donate gently worn shoes. Donating shoes will earn you 50 points if you're signed up for the rewards program, and this will eventually add up to a $5 reward.
- If an item goes on sale up to seven days after you purchased the item, the store will actually refund you the extra money.
DSW Alternatives That Do Offer Price Matching or Price Adjustments
, there are still many stores that do. Some price match competitors, while others only price matches their own online products. Most companies that price match also have a lot of restrictions when it comes to what they'll apply the discount to.
Stores that offer price matching or price adjustments:
|Company||Price Match?||Company||Price Match?|
|Amazon||Yes||The Home Depot||Yes|
Dozens of other stores will price match too. You just have to know where to look and who to ask.
Find the Best Deals and Coupons With DoNotPay
Not quite sure how to find deals or coupons? Don't fret because DoNotPay can help with that too. Even if the store you frequent does participate in a price match program, that doesn't mean you can't save more money by applying coupons and searching for the best deals. DoNotPay has two more money-saving services called Find the Best Deals and Deals and Coupons.
- Find the Best Deals: If you don't know where to find the best deal for an item you want to purchase, DoNotPay will show you the three best prices for it in your area.
- Deals and Coupons: DoNotPay can also search online for deals and coupons for any retailer you shop at.
Save Money at DSW With the Help of DoNotPay
Saving money has never been easier than it is when you're using one of DoNotPay's money-saving programs. , DoNotPay can help you find out which companies do and what price matches or price adjustments you're eligible for. It's as simple as telling DoNotPay where you want to find a price match.
How to take advantage of price matching/adjustments DoNotPay:
If you want to find the best prices but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 3 easy steps:
- Search for Price Match on DoNotPay and select the product.
- Select whether you were charged more than the advertised price or if you believe you are eligible for a price match.
- Provide the name of the product you purchased so we can see if it qualifies for a price adjustment. If you believe your desired item is qualified for a price match, we’ll double-check for you.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
If you thought price matching was the only thing DoNotPay could help with, you'd be ecstatic to hear they can help with almost anything else you need. With the company essentially being an online lawyer, it doesn't matter if your problem happens to be a legal issue or an everyday one. Aside from price matching, DoNotPay can:
There's almost nothing DoNotPay can't do, so make sure to take advantage of them before you lose money.