Does Books-A-Million Offer Price Matching?
Books-A-Million, also called BAM!, is a bookstore with an online store and physical locations. You can find books, manga, board games, toys, and more at Books-A-Million.
It’s exciting to pick out a new book to read, but the prices are sometimes shocking. A common question is, “” At Books-A-Million, this question is even more complicated because the prices differ online versus in stores.
In this guide, find out more about BAM’s price match policy and how to get the best deals on books with the help of DoNotPay.
Does Books-A-Million Price Match Their Website’s Book Prices?
Unfortunately, . According to the BAM website, Books-A-Million does not provide a price match guarantee because they already offer very competitive prices compared to other specialty bookstores.
They also do not offer price matching between their retail stores and their online prices due to the high overhead costs of running a brick-and-mortar bookstore.
To check if they recently changed their price match policy, you can contact BAM’s customer support at 1 (800) 201-3550.
How to Save Money When Shopping at BAM!
Just because Books-A-Million doesn’t offer price matching, it doesn’t mean that you can’t get a great deal at this specialty bookstore. There are tons of ways to save at Books-A-Million. Here are a few ways that you can save money:
Check Out the Sales Page
On Books-A-Million’s website, there is a whole sales page dedicated to great deals. If you’re in-store, you can also find a sales section.
Sign Up for the BAM Email List
Just enter your email address into the pop-up to sign up for their email list, and you’ll get a great deal on your next order. The current offer is a 15% discount on your next order. This way, you’ll also have savings offers arrive in your inbox.
Join the Millionaire’s Club
Books-A-Million’s best offers are reserved for their membership members. In the Millionaire’s Club membership program, you can get free shipping on every online order, up to 40% off bestsellers, exclusive sales, and up to 10% off in-store purchases. You will also receive hundreds of dollars of coupons when you first sign up.
What Discounts Does Books-A-Million Offer?
Even though Books-A-Million does not offer price matching, they do offer plenty of discount opportunities. In the table below, take a look at what types of discounts are or are not offered at Books-A-Million:
Competitors to Books-A-Million That Do Offer Price Matching
Unfortunately, not that many big-name bookstores, like Barnes and Noble, Borders, or Books-A-Million, offer price matching. However, there are some indirect competitors that offer some type of price-match policy. If you’re looking for textbooks, there are also many bookstores at college campuses that do offer price matching.
If you’re looking for the lowest prices for books, games, and toys, here are a few places that do offer a price-match policy:
- Best Buy
- UNCW Bookstore (college campus bookstore)
- UA BookStores (college campus bookstore)
- Powell’s (does not offer price matching, but it does have a large used book section that is heavily discounted)
How to Find the Best Book Prices by Yourself
Since Books-A-Million doesn’t offer price matching, you have to get a little creative to find the best deal. Here are some steps you can follow if you want to scour the internet for the best price on a book you want to purchase:
- Have a book in mind that you want to purchase.
- Check many bookstore websites to see if they have that book available.
- Look for the price match policies on those bookstore websites, as well as any sales pages or discounts that are listed on the site.
- Check out coupon code websites to find active promo codes for each bookstore you can find the book at. Keep in mind that there are tons of coupon code websites, so this could take a while.
- Sign up for membership programs, like BAM’s Millionaire’s Club, for the best offers.
- Search “[book you want to buy] on sale” into a search engine to see if any site’s offers come up.
- If you find the book on a website, you can also contact the company’s customer service to see if they have any offers for that book.
- Once you think you’ve found the best deal, you can purchase the book.
This do-it-yourself method is not necessarily easy. Instead of doing it on your own, you should check out DoNotPay’s time-saving “Find the Best Deals” and “Deals and Coupons” solutions to quickly find the best coupons and prices across the entire internet.
Quickly Find the Best Book Deals and Coupons With DoNotPay
If you want to save both time and money, turn to DoNotPay for help. Instead of following the lengthy DIY process, you can use one of DoNotPay’s time- and money-saving products.
To find the cheapest price on a book that you want to buy, use the Find the Best Deals solution. You enter the book you want to buy, and DoNotPay will quickly present you with the top three lowest prices for that book. It’s quick and easy.
To find Books-A-Million, or any other store’s, best deals, use the Deals and Coupons solution. We will scan the web for you to find the best discounts and promo codes so that you can save serious money at checkout.
Get the Best Deals at Bookstores With the Help of DoNotPay
Even though Books-A-Million doesn’t offer price matching, there is still an easy way to get the best price on the book that you want to buy or already bought. With DoNotPay’s help, you can have peace of mind knowing that you’re always getting the best offer on books. Here’s how it works:
- Search for Price Match on DoNotPay and select the product.
- Select whether you were charged more than the advertised price or if you believe you are eligible for a price match.
- Provide the name of the product you purchased so we can see if it qualifies for a price adjustment. If you believe your desired item is qualified for a price match, we’ll double-check for you.
Are There Big Name Stores That Offer Price Matching?
After learning how easy it is to find the best prices through DoNotPay, the next question is, “what other stores price match?” DoNotPay can help you with all sorts of discounts and price matches, from Costco’s price adjustment program to Amazon price matching. Get the best deals at all these stores and more by using DoNotPay’s money-saving tools:
- Kohl’s price match
- Home Depot price match
- Walmart price match
- Lowe’s price match
- Target price match
- Best Buy price match
- Nordstrom price match
What Other Ways Can DoNotPay Help Me Save Money?
DoNotPay’s mission is to help everyone save time and money on life’s pesky problems. Here are a few other ways we can help you out:
- Help with chargebacks and refunds
- Jump ahead of the customer service phone line
- Get cashback for your unused gift cards
- Help with unpaid bills
- Get free trials and don’t get charged
- Receive help with credit card problems
- Find unclaimed money now
- Find free raffle tickets
for DoNotPay to find quick and easy solutions!