How to Delete Bigo Accounts
Bigo Live is a popular live streaming service primarily used by gamers. Anyone can broadcast their activity and even monetize their videos. If you or your child signed up for Bigo but no longer uses it, or you've found you feel uncomfortable having your child on Bigo, you need to .
Leaving unused accounts online can put you at risk for identity theft and other security breaches. It can be especially unnerving if you've created content you're no longer proud of, which will continue to be watched and shared as long as your account is active. Deleting your old , Yahoo, AOL, eHarmony, Venmo, PayPal, Uber, Amazon, Gmail, Facebook, Instagram, and other accounts can help protect you from data breaches and potential embarrassment or even blackmail.
Deleting a Bigo account is usually pretty simple, provided you remember your password and the email address you or your child used to sign up for the account. If not, you can face delays and frustrations as you try to get your personal information taken down. Fortunately, DoNotPay can help you regain access to your account so you can delete it, or we can delete it permanently on your behalf.
How to Delete a Bigo Account By Yourself
When you , they are instantly removed, and your content can't be restored. It is how to do it:
- Log in to Bigo.
- Choose "Me" then "Feedback.”
- Under "Help and Feedback," click "Account."
- In "How to delete my Bigo account?," click "I want to delete my account."
- You'll be asked to complete a safety verification to ensure your account is eligible for deletion
- Click "Delete account" and confirm
You can't delete your account unless you can log in. If you've forgotten your password, you can reset it. You'll have to enter the email address associated with your account, then follow the prompts in the password reset email. If you don't remember which email address you used or don't have access to it anymore, you won't be able to reset your password or access your account without additional assistance. It can be frustrating and time-consuming.
Why Should You Delete Your Bigo Account?
There are a lot of reasons to delete old accounts, including Bigo. Perhaps your child signed up for it without your permission, or maybe you decided to give it a try and simply aren't using it anymore. Leaving it active allows other people to access your content and puts you at risk of a security breach since unused accounts aren't monitored very carefully by you or anyone else.
It is why it's a good idea to delete all your unused accounts:
- Reduce your risk of identity theft or stolen passwords
- Reduce the chance of other people sharing and reusing content you're no longer proud of
- Stop receiving emails from the app or company.
- Eliminate membership or service charges for things you're no longer using.
- You already have plenty of passwords to remember and accounts to monitor—eliminate the ones you don't need to reduce stress and hassle.
If you can't delete your account on your own, reach out to DoNotPay for help.
Delete Bigo Account With the Help of DoNotPay
There are two ways we can help you delete your Bigo account:
- We can help you reset your password so you can delete the account on your own.
- We can delete your Bigo account on your behalf.
It's simple and hassle-free. Provide us with some information to verify the account and your ownership of it, and we'll take care of the rest.
If you want to delete any type of old account but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 7 easy steps:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails / phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
Alternative Ways to Delete Your Account
The last thing you want to do in deleting your account is to remember your old login details. However, if you want to take that path, here are some things you may do:
|You’re lucky if you have used a password manager for a long time. Open your password manager and locate the account you want to delete. It’s too easy to log back into the account and delete it.
|Access the email you have used to register to the account. Check if you have saved a copy of your login details to your inbox folder.
|Access the website where you want to delete your account. Click on “Forgot Password?” and follow the prompts. Hope that the mobile number or email address you are using now is the same as what is registered on your account.
Why Use DoNotPay to Delete Bigo Accounts and Other Accounts
You shouldn't have to fight to delete your private information or unique content. DoNotPay makes it easy to delete all sorts of old accounts, from eCommerce accounts to email, social media, and more. Instead of spending your precious time waiting for password reset emails, remembering the answers to your security questions, searching through online help centers for instructions, or contacting the customer support team, DoNotPay can manage it all on your behalf. We specialize in canceling subscriptions and accounts in a way that saves time and reduces stress because you know we'll get it done right.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
It's not just Bigo—our account cancelation services work the same way for any online account, and that's not all we do. From getting you unbanned from Facebook to helping you remember your Spotify password or suing someone in small claims court, the AI Consumer Champions at DoNotPay are here to help you with a variety of legal and financial challenges:
- Fight email spam
- Earn free trials without getting charged
- File a complaint against a company
- Request to return an item
- Make a warranty claim
- Get cashback for gift cards
- And more
Get started with DoNotPay and eliminate the stress and confusion that comes with navigating many of these modern-day problems.