Is There a Price Match Policy for Chase Freedom?
Chase is a banking company that offers a variety of different credit cards along with its banking system. The various credit cards all have different rewards and benefits, and you might be able to take advantage of multiple benefits if you have two or more cards. There used to be a offered, but Chase no longer offers it. used to have a price protection policy, but that policy ended in 2018. However, you can always reach out to Chase to see if they are planning to offer a policy in the future.
Even if Chase does not offer a price match anymore, there are plenty of other places to check out that might still offer it. Consider looking at stores like Best Buy, Home Depot, Target, Lowes, Walmart, Costco, Nordstrom, and Kohl's to find potential price match options. Amazon is always a go-to option because you can shop from home, but they don't always offer the best prices.
If you want to save time looking for the best deals on a product, DoNotPay is happy to research for you.
How You Can Save Money Using the Chase Freedom Card
The Chase Freedom Unlimited card has quite a few nice benefits that go along with it. If you are a new member, you can access the following benefits.
- Get a $200 bonus if you spend $500 in the first three months after opening your account.
- Earn 5% cashback when you buy products at a gas station. You can earn up to $6,000 in rewards in the first year.
- Earn cashback in the following ways:
- Travel bought through Chase Ultimate Rewards (5%)
- Eating at restaurants, including takeout (3%)
- Drugstore purchases (3%)
- All other purchases (1.5%)
- Your cash back rewards do not expire as long as you keep your account open.
- There is no minimum amount to use your cash back rewards.
Alternatives to Chase That Offer Price Protection
When a card offers price protection, you can get the price difference back if you find a lower price on a product you purchased within a certain time frame. While Chase no longer offers price protection on its Chase Freedom card, plenty of cards still offer the service. However, remember that these policies can change quickly, so you will want to double-check with your cardholder.
|Savor Rewards Credit Card||This credit card offers up to $250 per item if the price goes down within 120 days of purchase. You can make up to four claims on products per year. The Capital One Savor Card also gets you cashback on dining, entertainment, grocery stores, streaming services, and all general purchases. However, it does require you to pay an annual fee.|
|Capital One SavorOne Credit Card||Similar to the Savor Rewards credit card, this one also offers up to $250 per product if the deal is found within 120 days. You are also limited to four claims a year, but there is no annual fee on the card. This lack of a fee means that the cash back rewards aren't as generous.|
|Capital One Platinum Credit Card||Also from Capital One is the Platinum credit card that offers up to $250 per item purchased if the lower price is found within sixty days of buying. There is a max of four claims a year, and this card does not offer any other rewards.|
|Capital One Walmart Rewards Card||If you are a frequent Walmart shopper, this might be a good card for you. It offers up to $250 per item bought if the price drop is found within 120 days. The card also offers up to four claims a year. You can also get a 5% cash back at Walmart Online, 2% on restaurants, travel, and Walmart stores, and 1% elsewhere.|
|Navy Federal More Rewards American Express Card||This card also offers up to $250 back for price drops within thirty days after purchase. You can make claims of up to $1,000 per year. This card does not have an annual fee, and you earn points on certain spending. You can get three points per dollar at restaurants and on food delivery, gas and transit, and supermarkets. You can get one point per dollar on all other purchases.|
Find the Best Deals and Coupons by Using DoNotPay
If you can't find a card that works for you for price matching, you can find the best prices/deals by using DoNotPay.
- Find the Best Deals: If you want to purchase a product, all you need to do is let DoNotPay know, and we will use our Find the Best Deals product to find the top three lowest prices.
- Deals and Coupons: DoNotPay can also help you find promo codes and coupons for most businesses using our Deals and Coupons product.
How to Find the Best Deals on Your Own
There are several different ways to find the best deals online on your own.
- Download the apps for any stores you regularly shop at.
- Check the app whenever you want to purchase something because it might be cheaper there.
- Also, download apps like Ibotta and Paribus because they search for deals for you.
- Along with apps, there are several websites you can check out to find lower prices.
- Coupons Online
- You need to check all of them to find the lowest price.
- Before making any final purchases, you want to compare prices.
- You can use a site like Google Shopping to compare prices online.
While all of these processes are doable, they are time-consuming. You have to check all your different apps and websites to find the lowest price, which can take quite a while.
Find the Best Deals by Using DoNotPay
If you would rather save the time it takes to check a bunch of different apps and websites, DoNotPay can find you the lowest deal without you having to do much at all.
If you want to find the best prices but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in three easy steps:
- Search for Price Match on DoNotPay and select the product.
- Select whether you were charged more than the advertised price or if you believe you are eligible for a price match.
- Provide the name of the product you purchased so we can see if it qualifies for a price adjustment. If you believe your desired item is qualified for a price match, we’ll double-check for you.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay works with many companies, and we can assist you with quite a few different things. Here are some examples.
Credit cards can be a great thing to build up your credit and give you great rewards. The Chase Freedom card used to offer a price protection policy, but it no longer does. However, you can check out several other cards that offer the same price protection.
If you need to find the best price on a product, save your time and energy and let DoNotPay do it for you. Reach out today to see how we can help you get the lowest prices on any product you are shopping for.