Easily Claim Target's Cartwheel and Price Matching Deals
With the burgeoning popularity of online grocery shopping, it's a safe bet that you've heard of Target's online shopping portal, Cartwheel. But with other stores, and how do you claim these discounts?
The process of claiming price matches with Target and Cartwheel can be difficult, but DoNotPay can help make it much easier for you to make big savings.
Do Target and Cartwheel Price Match?
Yes, through its owner, Target.
|Time-frame:||Within 14 days of purchase|
|Price Matches:||Amazon, Costco, Kohls, Best Buy, Walmart, Lowes, Home Depot Costco, and more|
|Exclusions:||Clearance items, third-party sellers, alcoholic beverages, and more|
|Where to redeem:||Guest Services or in-store at any checkout lane|
Target and Cartwheel's Price Match Policy Details
Cartwheel's price match policy is explained in detail on Target's website. In short, you have a window of 14 days after your purchase to claim your price match, and you need to bring the entire competitor advertisement or online price.
Here are some more important details about Target's price matching:
- Price matching is unavailable at Target stores in Alaska and Hawaii
- The item you are price matching must be identical in size, brand name, weight, model number, and quantity to the item you purchased.
- Cartwheel does not match doorbuster or lightning sale prices, including Amazon Prime and Amazon Fresh Exclusive offers
- You can only price match produce items that are sold per pound at Super Target.
- You can still use your RedCard to save 5% on your price-matched purchase.
It's also important to note that Target will only price match items that are in stock, meaning that they don't offer rain checks on out-of-stock items.
How to Redeem a Cartwheel Price Match On Your Own
To redeem a price match on a Cartwheel purchase, you need to bring your original receipt and proof of the competitor's price being lower. You can get this price match done at the Guest Services desk or any checkout lane at any Target store.
This does mean physically going to a Target store, which is what you were trying to avoid by shopping using Cartwheel, so the process can be a bit daunting. There's also the risk that Target will refuse to price match your purchase: for instance, if the item you're buying is being sold at clearance on the competitor's website, or if it isn't an exact match for what you bought, they will be unable to give you a price match. Target can also reject a price match if it cannot verify the competitor's price.
How to Get Your Cartwheel Price Match With DoNotPay
If you want to find the best prices at Target and Cartwheel but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 4 easy steps:
- Search for Price Match on DoNotPay and select the product.
- Select whether you were charged more than the advertised price or if you believe you are eligible for a price match.
- Provide the name of the product you purchased so we can see if it qualifies for a price adjustment. If you believe your desired item is qualified for a price match, we'll double-check for you.
DoNotPay can help you find other stores that price match such as Nordstrom, but it can do much more than that.
DoNotPay can help you save money even before you make your purchase. With the Find the Best Deals service, we can find you the lowest prices on a variety of purchases, and with the Deals and Coupons service, we scan the web for active coupon codes for whatever you want to buy.
Other Ways to Save with Target and Cartwheel
Perhaps the best way to save money on your Cartwheel purchases is to shop using your Target RedCard debit or credit card. This saves you a flat 5% on nearly all Target purchases, and combines with other coupons and sales to provide you with the most possible savings. You can also get extended return periods for purchases made with a RedCard as well as free two-day shipping on purchases made at Target.com.
Target Circle (found in the Target app) is another way to save money on Cartwheel. You can get personalized coupons sent directly to you and even pay for your purchases using only your phone.
If you know you're going to spend a lot of money on a specific type of item, consider shopping on a day when that type of item is on clearance. Many Target stores follow a schedule like this one:
- Monday: Kids' clothing, baby supplies, accessories, books, and electronics
- Tuesday: Women's clothing, pet supplies, and food
- Wednesday: Men's clothing, lawn and garden items, furniture, and health/beauty products
- Thursday: Shoes, home decor, luggage, housewares, sporting goods, and toys
- Friday: Jewelry, hardware, auto products, and cosmetics
While not every Target store follows this schedule, paying attention to what items are discounted (and when) can save you a lot of money.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do for You?
DoNotPay can do much more than save you money on price. As the world's first robot lawyer, it can:
- Reduce what you spend on bills
- Skip the line when talking to customer service
- Help you sue anyone in small claims court
- Claim missing money owed to you
- Help you bypass phone verification for apps like Discord
Find out all the things DoNotPay can do for you by signing up for the app today.