The Quickest Way To Cancel VideoBlocks
VideoBlocks, now renamed Storyblocks, is a website that offers royalty-free stock videos. Besides videos, you can find stock audio, photos, illustrations, and more.
If you don’t find the Storyblocks service helpful anymore, learn how to cancel your subscription.
Terminate Your Storyblocks Subscription by Yourself
If you don’t need Storyblocks video services anymore, you can cancel your subscription in these ways:
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
|Your Storyblock Account||Yes|
How To Terminate Storyblocks Subscription From Your Account
If you don’t want to use Storyblocks, you can cancel your membership online by following these steps:
- Visit the Billing & Subscription page
- Select the My Subscriptions option
- Click on Cancel this Plan when you find the membership you want to cancel
- Give reasons for canceling
- Tap Confirm Cancellation
How To Cancel Storyblocks via Online Chat
If you have any trouble with canceling your Storyblocks via your account, you can contact the company’s customer service using the online chat option. Here is what you need to do:
- Visit the Storyblocks website
- Click on the blue message button in the right bottom corner of the screen
- Provide your email address
- State that you want to end your subscription
- Send the message
Keep in mind that you probably won’t get a response immediately. The customer service opening hours are Monday–Friday from 9:30 a.m to 5 p.m. EST.
End Your Membership by Calling VideoBlocks Phone Number
Another way to get in touch with Storyblocks’ customer service is by phone. You can call 866-282-5360 and explain that you want to terminate your subscription. Don’t forget to ask for a written confirmation of your cancellation.
Get Rid of Storyblocks Fast With DoNotPay
If you don’t want to waste time dealing with Storyblocks’ customer service, use DoNotPay to cancel your subscription! With our app, you can end your Storyblocks subscription in a matter of minutes. All you need to do is:
- Log in to DoNotPay in any
- Select Find Hidden Money
- Type Storyblocks as the service you want to cancel
Once you submit your request, we will send a legal notice of your cancellation to Storyblocks. You’ll receive an email as soon as we cancel your subscription.
Don’t Let Inactive Subscriptions Eat Your Money—Use DoNotPay
Do you know that Americans spend $237.33 a month on memberships without being aware of it? People tend to subscribe to a service and forget about it, but they keep getting charged! If this sounds familiar, use DoNotPay to keep track of your subscriptions.
You can connect your bank or email account to our app so that we can monitor your subscriptions. When we find inactive memberships, we will offer to cancel them for you. This way, you won’t waste money on services you don’t use.
Can You Get a Refund From Storyblocks?
Stroyblocks doesn’t offer prorated refunds. Once you cancel, you can use Storyblocks services until the end of your billing period.
Can’t Solve Disputes With Storyblocks? Sue the Company With DoNotPay’s Help
Have you got on a rough patch with Storyblocks? If you want to escalate your disputes with the company, you can use DoNotPay to sue it in small claims court! We make the suing process easy and quick. With our help, you won’t have to spend days dealing with bureaucracy. We offer to:
- Draft the necessary documents
- Fill out the forms needed in your jurisdiction
- Compose a court script
DoNotPay is the robot lawyer providing access to services to many people in need. We received the Louis M. Brown Award from the American Bar Association for our efforts.
What Are Suitable Alternatives to Storyblocks?
If you want to switch to another service similar to Storyblocks, you can check these out:
Annual billed monthly
Monthly subscription with no contract
Get More Help From DoNotPay
If you are a video maker and want to avoid copyright infringement, use DoNotPay to learn more about copyright laws. In case you post your content on social media, check out how copyright functions on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Use any to access DoNotPay, and check out what else we can assist you in:
- Receiving refunds from any company
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Fighting parking tickets
- Protecting your creative work from copyright infringement
- Getting rid of spam text messages
- Applying for clinical trials
- Dealing with credit card issues
- Getting refunds and compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Appealing traffic tickets
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service
- Making a DMV appointment in no time
- Disputing speeding tickets
- Getting in touch with your incarcerated loved ones
- Suing anyone in small claims court
- Signing up for free trials with no credit card info
- Finding any unclaimed funds under your name
- Managing bills you are unable to pay
- Signing up for services without phone verification
- Getting rid of spam emails
- Getting protection from stalking and harassment
- Terminating other subscriptions or memberships