How to Cancel a Verizon Order Fast
It's no secret that Verizon has some of the best products and services in the business. Nevertheless, there are those times when you need to . If you find yourself needing to cancel your order on Verizon, DoNotPay has done all the research for you and is ready with answers to all your questions.
What Types of Payments/Orders Can I Cancel With Verizon?
If you already have an account for Verizon phone service or one of their other services, you may wonder what's the easiest way to . If you are a first-time customer with Verizon but decide you don't want to go ahead with your contract, you may also be wondering if it's not too late to cancel your Verizon order. DoNotPay has found the following answers.
How to Cancel a Verizon Order Before It's Shipped
In general, the Verizon website states that customers can't change or cancel an accessory order made online or from the Verizon app. However, even if you did order from either of these two platforms, if you immediately decide you want to cancel the order you just made, Verizon offers two suggestions:
- Call a Verizon customer service representative right away and tell them you want to cancel your order. You can find Verizon's customer representative phone numbers for both Mobile and Home products. Their customer service phone hours are from 8 am-7 pm ET Mon-Sat, and 8 am-5 pm ET on Sundays.
- You can also use Verizon's "Chat with us" chat feature. To locate their chat feature, find their support area, then scroll to the bottom of the page. Click on one of the choices listed on the screen (Chat about Mobile, Chat about Fios Home, or Chat about 5G Home). After selecting one of these options, a chat screen will load on your screen so you can begin to chat with one of Verizon's online representatives.
If you have a Verizon phone order and it hasn't shipped yet, you may cancel the order. In addition, if you want to cancel a Verizon pre-order, you may be able to do that as well. If you have a My Verizon account, check the status of your order on the My Orders page. If you see a Cancel My Order on the page, use that button to cancel your order.
How to Cancel a Standard Verizon Phone Order
If you don't see a Cancel My Order button listed on your My Orders page, and your order was created within the past 10 minutes, you can immediately call Verizon support or use their Chat With Us feature to contact a Verizon representative, and they will help you cancel your order. If for some reason, you can't contact them within 10 minutes of placing your order, you can return or exchange the phone after it's delivered. However, be prepared to pay a $50 restocking fee for your Verizon wireless canceled order.
What About Canceling Other Verizon Services?
If you have Verizon internet service or if you use their VZ Navigator service or Verizon TV, your best bet to cancel any of these services is to use their Chat With Us feature from their support platform or contact their customer service by phone.
Having Trouble Trying to Cancel Your Order or Payment? DoNotPay Can Help
DoNotPay understands that even though you've tried to resolve your cancellation issue on your own, you may still need some extra help. It is why we designed our Cancel Anything product to help you get the customer service you deserve from any company.
If you want to cancel your Verizon phone order or cancel your Verizon order before it ships, or if you want to cancel any of their other products or services, follow the steps below:
- Search for the Cancel Anything product on DoNotPay.
- Enter the name of the company you need to cancel your order/payment with.
- Answer a few questions about whatever you need to cancel so that we can compose a cancellation letter.
DoNotPay will compose a cancelation letter to Verizon on your behalf, informing Verizon of your desire to cancel your order.
Why Use DoNotPay to Cancel Your Order
When you use DoNotPay, you will get the responses you are looking for every time. DoNotPay is
- Fast. Quickly get started by clicking on a button. What could be faster than that?
- Easy. Just a few moments of your time giving DoNotPay some information.
- Successful. DoNotPay always gets things done right.
Do You Need Help Canceling Other Products and Services?
We understand. It happens. Sometimes you need to cancel a product or service, and you need help to determine the best way to go about getting your money back. DoNotPay can help you cancel and get your money back from other companies as well.
Be sure to check out our helpful tips on how to cancel with other establishments, such as:
|Cancel PayPal Payment||Cancel eBay Order||Cancel DoorDash Order|
|Cancel Venmo Payment||Cancel Walmart Order||Cancel Southwest Flight|
|Cancel Zelle Payment||Cancel Etsy Order||Cancel United Flight|
|Cancel Cash App Payment|
What Else Can DoNotPay Do for Me?
In addition to helping you cancel your Verizon wireless order, along with many other ways you will want to use our Cancel Anything product, DoNotPay can help you with other everyday issues as well. Listed below are some of the ways we can help you streamline your life and save you money:
- How to negotiate a hotel bill
- How to get help with chargeback and refunds
- How to cancel and get compensation for an airline flight
- How to take someone to small claims court
- How to take advantage of free trials