How to Cancel UGG Orders Effortlessly
The Consumer Contracts Regulations say that customers are entitled to withdraw an order. This action is possible for the first 14 days after making your purchase. If you feel the process of is hectic for you, contact DoNotPay. We shall guide you through a few simple questions that will help us complete the cancellation process.
What Is UGG?
UGG is an Australian footwear manufacturer known in the United States for its fur-lined fashionable boots for ladies. Since UGG became popular, it has witnessed explosive growth, and knock-offs have skyrocketed.
Can You Cancel a UGG Order?
In most cases, you cannot cancel the order. However, the company allows you to contact the help desk immediately if you desire to . Even so, we cannot promise that UGG will accommodate your cancellation request. And if so, you can consequently request a refund through their Returns procedure.
UGG Cancellation Policy
Kindly read the following policies before making a .
- If you withdraw your order right away, UGG will charge you a 15% cancellation fee (up to 10 hours).
- If your order is presently being handled, the company will bill you a 25% cancellation fee.
- If you wish to return and cancel an item, ensure it's still intact and pay a 30% cancellation cost; shipping expenses are non-refundable.
- UGG will automatically cancel unclaimed parcels. Nonetheless, there will be a 30% cancellation fee, and they won't refund shipping fees.
- The company will bill the return shipment at the same rate as your initial shipping expenses.
- It's the company's sole discretion to send any unclaimed items to the headquarters (Melbourne, Australia).
- You're not liable for a refund if you claim your items after they have already been shipped to the headquarters.
- Should UGG deem it essential, they have the authority to decline orders at any point and for any reason, even without the purchaser's consent.
How to Cancel a UGG Order
UGG makes every effort to help its clients cancel their orders. However, the company urges customers to be sure of the goods they are acquiring before pressing the submit button. Also, ensure that all data is accurate at the time of payment. You have a 30-minute cost-free window period in which you can revoke your order. So, cancel as soon as you can!
Step-by-Step Guideline for Cancellation
- On the order confirmation screen, click the Cancel Order option.
- To find your purchase, input your order id or the email address linked with it and your invoicing zip code.
- Tap Cancel Order after viewing the order information.
- To monitor your purchase, open the Order Status tab.
Note: You cannot cancel the order if this selection is not present on the site.
UGG Support Center
If you have any concerns regarding your cancellation or product difficulties, you can call the UGG help desk. Login into the system or have the purchase number or packing slip so the staff can readily help you. Use the means below to communicate with the customer care representative.
|UGG Customer Support Number
|UGG Cancellation FAQ
|UGG Mailing Address
|Deckers Outdoor Corporation Attn:
UGG Customer Service 495-A South Fairview Ave Goleta, CA 93117
|UGG Social Media
Customer assistance is available from 8-9 p.m; from Monday through Friday, 10-7 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday, and 10-7 p.m., all in ET. UGG's customer care line is a menu-driven automatic process. Press 2 for cancellations, exchanges, warranties, and returns. However, be patient as the staff may place you on wait for some time. Just use our convenient and straightforward DoNotPay cancellation system in such a scenario.
Can You Cancel a Back-Ordered Product?
Yes! It's possible. A backorder is a purchase for a product that can't be fulfilled right away due to inventory shortage. If you want to withdraw your back-ordered item, follow these steps:
- Check the status of your order by visiting the Order Status tab.
- Fill up the blanks with your order details (order number or email associated with the order and billing zip code).
- Pick View Order Details from the drop-down menu.
- Select Cancel This Item after finding the back-ordered item you want to withdraw.
How to Request a Refund From UGG
UGG will refund you the cash through the original method of payment used on your order after the company approves the cancellation. Please note that it'll take a few business days for it to show in your account. Suppose UGG fails to give you your refund. In that case, you can now claim for chargeback using our very own triumphant and easy-to-use DoNotPay system.
Let DoNotPay Help With Other Order Cancellations
DoNotPay will help you with refunds and cancellations from companies such as:
Use DoNotPay to Help Cancel Your UGG Payment
DoNotPay will issue a cancellation request and revoke everything you want as quickly as possible in these three steps!
- Search for the Cancel Anything product on DoNotPay.
- Enter the name of the company you need to cancel your order/payment with.
- Answer a few questions about whatever you need to cancel so that we can compose a cancellation letter.
Once you submit the details, we’ll work on composing a cancellation letter for you.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay will also help you solve issues such as:
- How to use burner phones
- Get refunds and chargebacks
- Get airplane offers
- How to utilize your credit card
- Get free trials
- Receive instant customer assistance
- Make small court claims
- Hotel bill agreement
- Pay bills quickly