An Easy Guide on How To Cancel Truebill With DoNotPay
Truebill is a money management website that helps clients control their finances online, but it might not deliver. Do you feel like Truebill hasn’t offered what you were looking for? Don’t be scared by the need to cancel Truebill—that’s the kind of thing DoNotPay can do in an instant!
You can cancel your Truebill subscription in the following ways:
|Can You Cancel Via||Yes/No|
To cancel your Truebill membership by email, you should:
- Write an email explaining the reason you want to terminate your subscription
- Include your user ID and the tier of your membership
- Send the email to email@example.com
You should get a response from Truebill in a few days.
Deleting the app from your phone won’t cancel Truebill automatically. If you have a Premium membership and you want to cancel it, you need to:
- Open the Truebill app
- Select Settings
- Open Premium and pick Modify Payment
- Cancel the recurring Truebill payment
This will change your plan from Premium to Basic. After that, follow these steps:
- Open Settings in your Truebill account
- Go to Subscriptions
- Select the Truebill Budget & Bill Tracker
- Tap Cancel
You can terminate your membership by:
- Logging in to Truebill and accessing Your Account
- Selecting Delete Truebill Account in More Options
- Typing in delete
- Entering your account password
- Clicking Yes
If you have a Smart Savings account or an active Premium subscription, you have to take a few extra steps first. Contact the support team to downgrade your subscription or cancel Premium by yourself like this:
- Go to Dashboard and select Settings and Premium
- Click on Modify at the bottom of the page
- Change the price to $0
You can cancel your Truebill account via PayPal by following these steps:
- Log in to your PayPal account
- Select the Payments menu in the Settings tab
- Click Manage Automatic Payments
- Select Truebill Budget & Bill Tracker and tap Cancel
- Click Cancel Automatic Payments
- Press Done
DoNotPay is here to make the cancellation easy for you. Instead of wasting time with the process of downgrading and closing your account, why not leave that to us?
To cancel the service in a flash, all you have to do is:
- Log in to your DoNotPay account
- Choose our Hidden Money feature
- Select Manage Subscriptions
- Enter the name of the service
Once you’re done, our app will cancel the subscription for you in 48 hours or less!
Truebill charges a $2 fine for cancellation. You must pay the fine the day after cancellation, and you are not entitled to a refund.
When you cancel Truebill, you allow it to:
- Deactivate your account immediately
- Delete all related information and files in your account
All information that you have stored on the website will be deleted in 48 hours.
Truebill has different refund requirements for different account types. Here’s what you need to know:
|Type of Account||Refund Requirements|
|Regular account||Make sure you have canceled your account before asking for a refund|
|Premium membership||Make sure you downgrade and cancel your account before asking for a refund|
You can ask for a Truebill refund on your own, but this option is complicated and probably time-consuming. A much simpler and faster option is to let DoNotPay do the job for you!
DoNotPay can help you request a refund from Truebill in the blink of an eye. All you have to do is:
- Open our app
- Select Chargeback Instantly
- Provide your banking details
We will guide you through the next steps to build your case.
A refund request letter will be sent to your bank and to the merchant.
If the company isn’t treating you right, it might be time to take legal action. With DoNotPay, suing companies in small claims court is an easy and stress-free process.
Sign up for DoNotPay and have the world’s first robot lawyer fight bureaucracy for you!
We can help you by:
- Filling out the necessary court forms
- Writing demand letters
- Collecting evidence
- Preparing your court statement
Truebill is one of many companies we can help you cancel your subscription with. A few of the others are:
|HP Instant Ink||Audible||NatureBox||Hulu|
|Sling TV||Xbox Live||NordVPN||Planet Fitness|
|Experian||QuickBooks||CBS All Access||Angie’s List|
If you sign up for DoNotPay, we can help you:
- Unsubscribe from all unused subscriptions in a few clicks
- Get a refund for faulty products and late deliveries
- Request compensation from any airline because of canceled flights, poor Wi-Fi, and similar
- Return an item that’s damaged or defective
Has a company refused to accept your warranty claim even though it was valid or wronged you in any other way? Make sure to serve them justice by bringing them to small claims court with DoNotPay’s help!
DoNotPay has numerous products you can use. We can help you resolve any problem in a few clicks.
Do you want to find unclaimed money? Would you like to know how to protect your work from copyright infringement? Are you wondering how to apply for a college fee waiver because the application fee is too expensive for you? If you rely on us, you will solve all of these and many more issues stress-free!
Even victims of violent crimes—such as stalking—can use DoNotPay to solve their problems. Having a stalker is traumatic and potentially dangerous. We can tell you how to deal with the situation and apply for crime victims compensation in your state if you need help covering counseling expenses.