Discover the Easiest Way To Cancel The Star-Ledger
The Star-Ledger is a Newark-based newspaper and one of New Jersey's largest circulated papers, with both a print issue and a print-digital subscription. Apart from the locally relevant content, you get various perks like coupons and awards with either subscription.
If you're considering canceling your subscription, DoNotPay can help you do it.
DoNotPay Cancels Your The Star-Ledger Subscription in a Few Clicks
Our app is an administrative assistant created to make completing annoying tasks a breeze. We can drop your The Star-Ledger subscription quickly.
Here is how to cancel The Star-Ledger with DoNotPay:
- Open DoNotPay in your web browser
- Click on Find Hidden Money
- Enter The Star-Ledger as the name of the subscription service
Once you complete all the steps and DoNotPay cancels your subscription, we will let you know.
In case you have more than one automatic payment kicking in at the beginning of a month, DoNotPay can help with that as well.
Our app scans your account and identifies all the services that drain your money every month. We'll list them all and highlight the ones you're not using so that you can choose which services you wish DoNotPay to cancel for you.
The only step you need to take is to connect your email or bank account to our app.
Other Ways To Cancel Your The Star-Ledger Subscription
You can pick one of the alternative options to terminate your The Star-Ledger subscription. Here are some of them:
|Can You Cancel With||Yes / No|
How To Cancel The Star-Ledger Online
Follow these steps to unsubscribe from The Star-Ledger:
- Go to the company’s official website
- Click on the Account icon in the top right corner
- Click on the Sign in option
- Enter your email and password
- Hover over the Manage My Subscription option at the top of the page
- Select View Profile from the drop-down menu
- Click on the Cancel subscription button
- Provide requested info
- Add a reason for cancellation
- Click on the Cancel my subscription button
How To Cancel The Star-Ledger Over the Phone
Another option is to call The Star-Ledger customer service at 888-782-7533 and ask them to cancel your account.
Make sure to prepare relevant account info and contact details and tell the customer service representative if you want to cancel print-only or a print-digital subscription.
How To Cancel The Star-Ledger via Email
You can also get in touch with The Star-Ledger via email. Draft your cancellation request and send it to digitalservice@NJ.com.
Do The Star-Ledger Subscriptions Renew Each Month?
The subscription is set to auto-renew monthly until you cancel it. Since you need to provide your credit card info when you sign up, the company will charge you with every billing cycle.
Does The Star-Ledger Offer Prorated Refunds?
The Star-Ledger will not provide you with a prorated refund if you cancel your subscription in the middle of the billing term.
Take note that according to the Fair Credit Billing Act (FCBA), you can dispute any transaction over $50 and not older than 60 days with your credit card issuer. That means that you are allowed to initiate chargebacks on your credit card transactions as long as they fit these criteria.
If you believe The Star-Ledger owes you a refund but refuses to give you your money back, DoNotPay will help you start a chargeback with your bank.
Follow these steps to get your money back:
- Access DoNotPay from your web browser
- Tap Chargeback Instantly
- Type in the transaction details
- Enter The Star-Ledger as the name of the merchant
Our app will reach out to your bank and send them a dispute letter.
Are There Any Alternatives to The Star-Ledger?
Here are some popular newspapers covering the state of New Jersey.
|The Bergen Record||From $4.30 per month to $13 per month||
|Asbury Park Press||Up to $13 per month||
What Else Can DoNotPay Do For You?
DoNotPay is a powerful app that can help you cancel other newspaper subscriptions. In a few clicks, you will be free of Financial Times, The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, or The New York Times subscription.
DoNotPay also has a new feature created to help people find clinical trials in their area and can help you sign up for clinical trials in New Jersey fast.
Login to DoNotPay from your web browser and discover how we can help you with:
- Dealing with difficult bills
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Starting free trials
- Blocking spam emails permanently
- Stopping spam texts
- Stopping robocalls
- Acquiring refunds
- Filing a lawsuit against anyone in small claims court
- Signing up for clinical trials
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Canceling other subscriptions or memberships
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Skipping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Making appointments with the DMV
- Appealing parking tickets
- Obtaining refunds and compensation from airlines
- Resolving credit card problems
- Getting in touch with your incarcerated loved ones