How To Cancel SRVTS in No Time
SRVTS is a roadside and credit monitoring service. It offers access to membership and credit scores and reports from Equifax, TransUnion, and Experian.
How To Cancel SRVTS by Yourself
If you have decided to cancel SRVTS membership on your own, you can do it in the following ways:
- Contact SRVTS’ customer service by telephone
- Additional canceling choices might be available for residents of some states/regions where it is required by law (e.g., California)
Cancel Your SRVTS Membership by Phone
Contact their customer service at (855) 703 0260. You can reach them every day during their working hours (EST):
- Monday–Friday: 9 a.m.–9 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Sunday: 1 p.m.–6 p.m.
Once you have reached customer service and let them know you’d like to cancel your membership, you need to provide your first and last name together with:
- Your member ID
- The email address you use for signing up
Other Potential Ways of Canceling SRVTS
Residents of some states might have additional possibilities of terminating their SRVTS membership. Once you sign in to your customer account, you should be able to see the available canceling options.
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
Potential Problems When Canceling SRVTS
You could encounter certain obstacles when you try to cancel your SRVTS membership by yourself. Some of the common issues are:
|Potential problems||Possible solutions|
Getting in touch with a customer service representative
No cancellation confirmation
Customer service not getting back to you upon providing them with the required information on potential unauthorized charges
Cancel SRVTS With the Assistance of DoNotPay
If you prefer to spend your time on something more valuable than phoning customer service to cancel your subscriptions, choose DoNotPay.
It’ll just take you a few minutes to set everything up by following these simple steps:
- Open the DoNotPay app in your
- Select Find Hidden Money
- Type SRVTS when prompted
DoNotPay will notify you when your SRVTS membership is canceled.
When you see how hassle-free the process is, you might want to consider canceling some other services that have been a burden on your budget. Link your email or bank account with DoNotPay, and the app will detect all your active subscriptions. Once you’ve taken a good look at all the money-eaters, you can cancel them with a single tap of your finger!
Does SRVTS’s Trial Become a Paid Subscription?
Yes, it does. After a 7-day trial at the price of $1, monthly membership is automatically billed to your account. If you’d like to make sure you won’t forget to cancel a (free) trial of any service, DoNotPay can take over the task from you.
DoNotPay provides you with a virtual card and makes sure you aren’t charged when the trial period is over. The DoNotPay virtual card saves your money as it:
- Generates a random card number
- Automatically approves the free trial on a company’s billing page
- Doesn’t approve subscriptions or any extra charges
- Cancels subscriptions for you
Stop wasting your money on subscriptions that you don’t plan on using, which automatically start after a trial period—opt for a virtual card instead of your real card whenever you sign up for free trials.
Does SRVTS Offer Refunds?
There’s a possibility of getting refunds. You should contact their customer service at (855) 703 0260 immediately, especially in case of an unauthorized charge to your bank account. Bear in mind that once you cancel your membership, SRVTS doesn’t offer any refunds.
Alternatives to SRVTS
If you’re considering switching to another company, here’s a list of potential alternatives to SRVTS’ services.
|YNAB||$11.99 monthly or $84 annually||
What Else Can DoNotPay Help You With?
The DoNotPay app can provide assistance with lots of issues you shouldn’t be wasting your time or energy on. DoNotPay helps you sue companies in small claims court. American Bar Association has awarded DoNotPay for assisting their clients with services.
It can handle your credit card problems, make sure you’re refunded for any canceled flights, protect you from stalkers and harassers, and a lot more. You don’t need to keep calling and sending emails to customer service/support anymore—let DoNotPay deal with your problems.
For additional help, open DoNotPay in your , go through our extensive list of services, and get help easily whenever you need to:
- Cancel subscriptions or memberships
- Dispute traffic tickets
- Jump the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Fight speeding tickets
- Deal with credit card issues
- Get revenge on robocalls
- File a claim for any warranty
- Get rid of spam mail forever
- Schedule a DMV appointment easy and fast
- Get refunds for delayed or canceled flights
- Contest parking tickets
- Sue people and companies in small claims court
- Deal with bills you cannot pay
- Find all unclaimed funds under your name
- Protect yourself from stalking and harassment
- Waive college application fees
- Get refunds from any company
- Sign up for free trials without any risk
- Get rid of spam text messages
- Get in touch with your incarcerated loved ones
- Apply for other clinical trials
- Protect your work against copyright infringement
- Sign up for services without phone verification