Don’t Want To Be Spotted? Cancel Spot Satellite Messenger Fast!
Spot Satellite Messenger is a GPS tracking device that provides text messaging and GPS tracking using the Globalstar satellite network. It is used in difficult situations and off-grid adventuring for communication. If you are not satisfied with your Spot service and you wish to cancel it, DoNotPay can help you cancel the membership and save up.
How Can You Cancel Spot Service?
Spot offers only one option to cancel your service with them. You can only cancel your subscription by contacting Customer Care by phone at least 30 days before your billing date. There are no other options for canceling Spot service unless you use DoNotPay.
How To Cancel Spot Via a Phone Call?
If you decide to cancel your Spot service via phone, here is how to do it:
- Call 866-651-7768
- Tell the Customer Care agent that you want to cancel Spot
- Ask them to provide you with an email confirmation
If you are having any problems contacting customer support, DoNotPay can help you contact a representative. Take a look at how we did it for Spytec GPS customer service.
Some forums have negative reviews regarding Spot’s customer service—not being able to connect with an agent, phone number not in use, dropped calls, and others. If you are experiencing these problems, we can help you get them on the phone without the wait or get a refund.
Has Spot Made Cancellations Difficult?
If you cannot get in touch with customer support to cancel your Spot service or they have mistreated you, DoNotPay can help you sue them in small claims court. DoNotPay has received the ABA Brown award for the first robot-lawyer app that can guide you through legal procedures. This is what you should do to use out lawyer service:
- Open DoNotPay in your
- Input information about your case
- DoNotPay will fill out the claim form
- Generate a script that you can read in the court
Cancel Spot Service With DoNotPay’s Help
If you are having trouble canceling Spot service or you want an easier way to do it, DoNotPay can help you cancel Spot easily and fast—and save up! We can cancel any unwanted or forgotten service for you.
All you need to do is fire up DoNotPay in your and take the following steps:
- Sign in to your DoNotPay account
- Select Find Hidden Money
- Enter Spot Satellite Messenger as the service name
After you submit the request, the app will notify you once the service is canceled. This can take up to 48 hours. You can monitor all of your subscriptions and services with our Find Hidden Money feature.
Use DoNotPay To Manage All of Your Subscriptions
Memberships and subscriptions can become a hassle to manage after some time, and they can even secretly drain your bank account. If you want to stop this from happening, use DoNotPay to track and manage all your services. You will be able to see any subscriptions and choose which ones you want to keep and which ones to cancel.
Some services offer various ways to cancel their service, and if you want to know if Spot offers them, you can see below:
Can You Cancel Via
As you can see, the only and the best option to cancel Spot without calling them is to use DoNotPay’s canceling service.
Can I Get a Refund From Spot Satellite?
Most of the Spot services and devices are nonrefundable. If you want to cancel a service without getting charged, you have to call customer support to cancel via phone or use DoNotPay canceling service. Prepaid service plans are nonrefundable unless you cancel your subscription at least 30 days before the annual-billing period or Initial Plan Term.
According to the terms and conditions page, If you want to cancel a Short Term Rental Plan, you can do it in any time period before the shipment of the Spot product. This is how you can do it:
- Dial 866-651-7768
- Provide your name and address
- Provide the ESN from the product you want to cancel/return
What Are the Alternatives?
If you require an alternative service to Spot, we have compiled a list of similar services.
|Somewear Global Hotspot||$300||
|Garmin inReach Mini||$350||
|ZOLEO Satellite Communicator||$200||
How Else Can DoNotPay Help You?
DoNotPay can help you with many services, including cancelations, free trials, filing small claims, and more. If you are struggling with managing your expenses and subscriptions, DoNotPay has a solution for you.
Open DoNotPay in your and search for:
- Getting back at robocalls
- Suing anyone in small claims court
- Resolving any issues with credit cards
- Signing up for services without a phone verification
- Applying for clinical trial
- Dealing with bills you are not able to pay
- Getting refunds and compensation for delayed and canceled flights
- Getting rid of spam emails
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Canceling spam texts for good
- Protecting yourself from harassment and stalking
- Signing up for any free trial
- Canceling memberships and subscriptions
- Resolving parking tickets
- Waving your college application fees
- Filing warranty claims
- Dealing with speeding tickets
- Writing insurance claims
- Connecting with incarcerated loved ones and family
- Protecting your work from copyright infringement
- Resolving traffic tickets
- Acing government tests
- Discovering unclaimed funds in your name
- Jumping the phone queue and contacting any customer service
- Getting refunds from companies