Your Best Guide on How to Cancel Spytec Subscription Fast
Spytec is a GPS vehicle tracker that you might have thought neat at first for being simple to manage on Android and iPhone mobile apps, but now you’re noticing it has its faults. Whatever your reason for wanting to quit Spytec, we’ll show you how you can do it with zero hassle on your part.
Have Your Spytec Subscription Canceled In The Twinkling Of An Eye
With DoNotPay, many matters come to be resolved speedily and without an effort on your part—canceling subscription services most of all. When it comes to Spytec, DoNotPay can help you as well. Here’s what you need to do:
- Log in to your DoNotPay account from your chosen web browser or using our iOS app
- Go to the Find Hidden Money option in your dashboard
- Type in Spytec as the service you want canceled
You instantly have the upper hand now against the Spytec service that, just like any other company, would rather have you stay its client. Keep an eye on your inbox in the next 48 hours to see an email from DoNotPay confirming we’ve canceled your subscription successfully.
That’s not where it ends with DoNotPay and your subscriptions, though. Have you ever felt overwhelmed by how many services you’re signed up for? It’s a modern-day phenomenon that you can hardly escape from. It’s why we’ve found a way to keep track of your memberships for you.
Just connect your email or bank account to DoNotPay to get going. We’ll monitor and identify all the services you’re subscribed to and cancel those you don’t want to use and pay for anymore.
Can You Quit Spytec Manually?
Yes, you can also cancel your Spytec monthly subscription on your own. You have two options:
- Using your portal on the Spytec website
- Reaching out to the Spytec support team over the phone
Step-by-Step Guide on Canceling Spytec Over the Website
If you want to use your customer portal to cancel the Spytec subscription, follow these steps:
- Log in to Spytec
- Choose Manage an Existing Tracker from the popup window
- Click on the Cancel Payment Plan for a Tracker option
- Select the plan you want to unsubscribe from
- Click Select
- Choose Continue With Cancelation
- Provide the reason why you’re canceling the service
- Confirm by clicking on the Cancel Subscription option
Step-by-Step Guide on Canceling Spytec by Phone
Another way you can have your Spytec subscription canceled is by calling the company on the phone. Here’s how:
- Call +1 (877) 212-7400
- Wait out the customer service phone queue
- Demand a plan cancelation when you reach a Spytec representative
- Provide the reason why you’re canceling
- Give your account information
- Ask to be sent an email confirming your cancelation
If your head’s spinning at the mere thought of waiting in phone queues—don’t worry! We’ve got you covered. We’ll call any customer support and sit through the queue in your stead. The instant a Spytec team member answers, we’ll let you know, so you can talk to them without having wasted your time and energy previously.
Can You Cancel With
What Are Some GPS Tracker Services You Can Switch To?
If you don’t wish to give up on the quality GPS tracker service when you cancel Spytec, you should consider signing up for an alternative. Here are some options:
GPS Vehicle Trackers
$22.99 per month
$6 a month (you can only subscribe to annual membership)
Take a Break From Spytec Instead of Quitting Altogether
If you’re not at all disappointed at Spytec but would rather just take a break from driving or using a GPS tracker for your vehicle, then you’re lucky. Spytac lets you pause your subscription instead of canceling.
Why Not Employ Other DoNotPay’s Services As Well?
DoNotPay can do so much more for you besides helping you say one last goodbye to the services you’re giving your money to. Just access DoNotPay from your web browser or our iOS app, and you’ll have our robot lawyer at your service at any hour of any day.
Here is a list of some problems you can solve much faster and without hassle when you have DoNotPay by your side:
- Credit card issues
- Canceled and delayed flights compensations
- Membership and plans cancelations
- DMV appointments and fixing them on short notice
- Free trials and signing up for them safely
- Parking ticket appeals
- Traffic ticket appeals
- Small claims court disputes
- Electronic and physical junk mail
- Phone queues with contacting customer services
- Bills you cannot cover within deadlines
- Refund claims with any company
- Unlawful and irritating robocalls
- Speeding ticket appeals
- Stalking and harassment