How to Cancel a Shutterfly Order With DoNotPay
If you need to , you better be ready to move fast. If you have trouble canceling your order, DoNotPay is always ready to help.
Everyone loves personalized gifts that include photos, and never before has the exchange of photos been more important than during the extended absences that the COVID-19 pandemic caused. If you are looking to share a photo in a manner that is more creative than sending a simple picture, Shutterfly has you covered with photo books, exclusive Lifetouch items, mugs, and other customized gift items.
Shutterfly also has one of the shortest windows for canceling an order. Once you have decided to make your online purchase, you have only thirty minutes to cancel your order. If you are ordering Shutterfly items at a shop that offers their products, your order is final the moment you place it with no way of canceling or changing it, so it is always best to place your Shutterfly orders online.
Shutterfly is also one of the most difficult companies to get a refund from. It is another reason why you want to be sure your order is exactly the way you want it, and if it isn't, to quickly cancel your order. There are, of course, circumstances when a refund is necessary, and DoNotPay is standing by to assist you in getting the refund.
Reasons to Cancel a Shutterfly Order
Since there is such a short time to and refunds are close to impossible to obtain, these are the best reasons to cancel your Shutterfly order.
It is often a good idea to quickly cancel your Shutterfly order within that half-hour window and redo it in the following circumstances:
- You have misspelled something in your order.
- You have the wrong shipping address.
- The product is not what you are looking for.
- You didn't organize the photos in the photo book exactly the way you wanted them.
- You decide a different Shutterfly product would be a better gift for the intended recipient.
How to Make Sure You Can Get a Refund if Something Goes Wrong With Your Shutterfly Order
If you did not cancel your order, but you want to make sure everything is perfect, you may want to take precautions that would qualify you for a refund should anything go wrong.
- If your Shutterfly order is for an event, make sure that all the details about the date and location of the event are noted in writing on the order.
- Track your order and note when it is shipped.
- When your order arrives, check it carefully for errors, damage, misprints, etc.
- If your order is damaged through shipping or defective on the part of Shutterfly, they will be required to provide a refund.
- If your order is done wrong, be prepared to back it up with a copy of your original order, invoice, and the defective product.
- Make sure that you follow all of the rules for refunds and order replacements.
- Expect Shutterfly to push back as they are known for it.
- Once a refund is approved, expect a turnaround time of four weeks on average.
How to Cancel a Shutterfly Order
If you must cancel your Shutterfly order, and you are still within the first 30 minutes following order placement, you can cancel it by following the steps below:
- Look for your order confirmation email.
- At the bottom of the email, click the link that says Cancel Your Order.
- Log into your Shutterfly account.
- Click your order from the order list.
- Click on cancel.
- Fill out the cancellation request form and include the reason you are canceling your order.
- Click submit.
- If it is within 30 minutes of your placing the order, it will be canceled.
- If your cancellation fails to register, report it to customer service.
- Call Shutterfly customer service at or click on the Shutterfly Assistant bot in the right hand corner of the page.
|Shutterfly Customer Support Number||(877) 284-9610|
|Shutterfly Cancellation FAQ||Cancel Here|
If Shutterfly Does Not Honor Your Cancellation Request, Use DoNotPay to Sue Them
If you can’t cancel your Shutterfly order, or if your cancellation is refused and initiated during the 30 minutes following order placement, turn to DoNotPay for assistance.
Here’s how to do it in three easy steps:
- Search for the Cancel Anything product on DoNotPay.
- Enter the name of the company you need to cancel your order/payment with.
- Answer a few questions about whatever you need to cancel so that we can compose a cancellation letter.
DoNotPay makes it easy to file a case in small claims court against a company that has wronged you. If that is how you feel following your Shutterfly cancellation failure, click the Small Claims Court tool and follow the instructions.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do For You?
Aside from Shutterfly, we can also assist you with the following inquiries:
|Cancel PayPal Payment||Cancel eBay Order||Cancel DoorDash Order|
|Cancel Venmo Payment||Cancel Walmart Order||Cancel Southwest Flight|
|Cancel Zelle Payment||Cancel Etsy Order||Cancel United Flight|
|Cancel Cash App Payment|
DoNotPay solves problems in every area quickly, easily, and successfully. Here are a few things you can do with DoNotPay:
- Assistance with burner phones.
- Take advantage of risk-free free trials.
- Get help with any credit card issues, such as lowering your APR.
- Get refunds and chargebacks from anywhere.
- Get the best customer service without waiting in a queue.
- Get airline flight compensation for canceled or delayed airline flights.
- File a small claims court case.
- Negotiate a hotel bill.
- Get help paying bills.
Visit DoNotPay today and explore the many benefits, all starting with the click of a button.