Cancel your Shooter Jobs subscription in the fastest way possible
Shooter Jobs seeks to find employment for former military members. The service offers training courses, resume writing, and the sale of shooting gear.
Follow these steps to cancel your Shooter Jobs membership on your own
Shooter Jobs doesn’t offer many ways to its users to cancel the subscription manually.
|Can you cancel with||Yes/No|
How to cancel your Shooter Jobs membership via email
- Send an email to Admin@ShooterJobs.com requesting the account cancelation
- State your username, full name, and the email address you used to sign up
How to cancel Shooter Jobs through PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal account
- Select the gear button in the upper right corner of the screen
- Click on “Payments”
- Choose to “Manage pre-approved payments”
- Click on “Shooter Jobs”
- Select “Cancel” and confirm
Follow these steps to cancel Shooter Jobs through DoNotPay
A simple and efficient way to unsubscribe from Shooter Jobs is with our DoNotPay app. If you don’t have PayPal and don’t want to write any emails, let us help you out. It won’t take you more than a few clicks to cancel any membership with DoNotPay. To unsubscribe from Shooter Jobs:
- Open the of your choice and launch the DoNotPay app
- Select “Find Hidden Money”
- Choose “Shooter Jobs” as the service you wish to quit using
We will notify you by email as soon as the cancelation is effective.
Does Shooter Jobs issue refunds for cancelations?
Shooter Jobs does not prorate their cancelations. The service automatically renews your membership after every billing cycle. If you wish to cancel it, you will need to do so 24 hours before the new term. Otherwise, you will be charged for the entire period.
Has Shooter Jobs caused you trouble? Our app is here to help
One of the DoNotPay’s many nifty functions is that of a robot lawyer. We are dedicated to the fight for justice on behalf of our users. Let us help you initiate lawsuits in small claims court when Shooter Jobs or any other service wrongs you. The ABA Brown Award that we received for our efforts should be proof enough of DoNotPay’s success in court.
DoNotPay can keep track of all your digital subscriptions for you
Instead of wasting money on memberships, you forgot to cancel, get DoNotPay, and let us take care of your spendings. Link our app with your bank account, and we will monitor your memberships. If we notice you aren’t using a service but are still paying for it, we will make sure to cancel it. For an average American consumer, this DoNotPay function would be saving nearly $240 every month.
You won’t have to use your credit card to sign up for free trials ever again
With DoNotPay, you can check out any online service that offers free trials. You don’t need a credit card because we will generate one for you. DoNotPay lets you sign up with a virtual card that allows you to type in any name and address you wish. We let you keep your banking info for yourself and enjoy free trials without any risks of unexpected charges. When the free offer is over, the company won’t be able to renew the subscription.
What are some services similar to Shooter Jobs?
There are several other options for those who decide to stop using Shooter Jobs. The following are among the most popular:
What else can our app do for you?
DoNotPay has a few purposes besides efficient Shooter Jobs cancelation. We can also play the role of your robot lawyer and help you out with several issues. Our benefits include:
- Generating virtual credit cards to use for free trials
- Contesting parking tickets
- Setting up appointments with the DMV faster
- Immediate connection with the customer service agent over the phone
- Fighting traffic tickets
- Suing any company or individual in small claims court
- Canceling any subscription in less than two minutes
- Disputing speeding tickets
- Getting refunded for your delayed and canceled flights