Cancel Rocket Lawyer without a fuss
Rocket Lawyer is a U.S. company offering online services to individuals and small to medium-sized businesses. The website has attracted more than 100,000 paid subscribers and ten million users altogether.
How to cancel your Rocket Lawyer subscription
|Can you cancel with||Yes / No|
Cancel Rocket Lawyer via email
Use this contact form to get in touch with the company and ask for a cancelation.
Cancel Rocket Lawyer via phone
To cancel your subscription, get in touch with Rocket Lawyer’s customer service representative on (877) 881-0947 from 6 am–6 pm PST, from Monday to Friday.
Cancel Rocket Lawyer via website
- Log in on the Rocket Lawyer website
- Click your name or the icon in the upper right-hand corner
- Select Account Settings
- Choose either the Downgrade or Change plan button
- You will then be prompted to choose the $1/month Loyalty Plan, which allows you to create personal documents on the website
- If you want to proceed with the cancelation, select your reason in the drop-down menu and confirm with End my benefits
- You will receive an automatic confirmation email of the cancelation
Let DoNotPay help you cancel your Rocket Lawyer subscription
The best way to cancel Rocket Lawyer is to delegate the task to us! Take these simple steps:
- Log in through your
- Select Find Hidden Money
- Enter “Rocket Lawyer”
- Wait for our confirmation email
Alternatively, you can connect your email or bank account to DoNotPay, which will allow it to identify which services you should no longer be paying for. How is that for handy?
Does Rocket Lawyer offer a free trial?
Yes, you can try Rocket Lawyer for free for 7 days if you sign up for a premium membership. Unless you cancel, your credit card will be automatically billed for the membership and result in a monthly subscription fee.
Will Rocket Lawyer let me pause my subscription instead of canceling?
No, there is no option to pause your membership with Rocket Lawyer.
Does Rocket Lawyer prorate their cancelations?
Rocket Lawyer explains that when you cancel your subscription, the documents that you have created and the answers to your legal questions will be saved and still available for you when you log into your account.
Are things getting messy with Rocket Lawyer? Ask DoNotPay to help
If Rocket Lawyer failed to meet your expectations and caused you issues instead of solving them, you should consider seeking legal recompense. Deemed as the world’s first robot lawyer, DoNotPay streamlines the process of suing people and companies in small claims court and makes it more accessible to everyone. As a testament to our success, DoNotPay has been recognized by the American Bar Association with the 2020 Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access.
DoNotPay looks for your inactive subscriptions
Research by West Monroe Partners revealed that the average participant in their survey spends a hefty sum of $237.33 a month on various subscription charges, a figure that’s 197% higher than what they originally estimated! Chances are you too are overpaying for your subscriptions and memberships, which is exactly why you should look into DoNotPay. Our app automates and simplifies the process of saving your money by evaluating which services you should unsubscribe for as early as possible. All that’s required is for you to connect your email or bank account to DoNotPay so that we can generate a list of recommended cancelations for you.
Avoid unwelcome charges with our virtual credit card
DoNotPay’s Free Trial Card functions on a few principles so simple and easy, you will be wondering why you hadn’t incorporated it in your life sooner. You no longer have to worry about getting charged a subscription fee after that free trial (which you forgot to cancel) ran out.
Here is how our virtual card works:
- Creates random credit card information
- Approves on “free trial” pages
- Doesn’t get approved on “subscription” pages
Simplify your life with DoNotPay
Access DoNotPay in your , so that we can clear up your to-do list from a number of daily chores and errands. Let us help with:
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Fighting traffic tickets
- Get help with various bills
- Getting refunds for delayed or canceled flights
- Filing claims in a small claims court
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast
- Disputing speeding tickets
- Reaching customer service over the phone without waiting
- Appealing parking tickets
- Generating help with credit cards