Later Gator! How To Cancel Rapidgator—Rapidly
Rapidgator is a file hosting and sharing provider. Millions of people use Rapidgator to store and share their large files, but the Premium subscription means you get recurring monthly charges on your account—even if you don’t use Rapidgator at all! If you don’t need Rapidgator anymore, learn how you can cancel your subscription.
How To End Your Rapidgator Subscription by Yourself
If you don’t need Rapidgator Premium anymore, you can cancel your membership in different ways:
|Can You Cancel With||Yes / No|
|Your Rapidgator Profile||Yes|
Get Rid Of Rapidgator via iTunes
If you purchased Rapidgator Premium via iTunes, you can end your subscription by following these steps:
- Open Settings
- Click on your name
- Hit Subscriptions
- Find Rapidgator and click on it
- Tap Cancel Subscription
Cancel Rapidgator Through Google Play
You can stop getting recurring charges from Rapidgator when you cancel it via Google Play. Here is how to do it:
- Open Google Play Store
- Find Subscriptions
- Select Rapidgator
- Click on Cancel subscription
- Follow the instructions and finalize your request
Terminate Your Rapidgator Subscription Through Your Account
Rapidgator allows you to manage your subscription through your profile. To cancel it, you should do the following:
- Log in to your account
- Select Profile under My Account
- Tap Modify Account Settings
- Choose Cancel Current Subscription
- Enter your password
- Wait for the cancellation notification
- Click OK
If you are unable to cancel Rapidgator this way, you should contact the company’s customer service. To do that, you need to fill out the form on the contact page.
Bear in mind that you might have to wait for a while to get a reply from the company. If you don’t want to deal with customer service, use DoNotPay to cancel Rapidgator!
DoNotPay—The Fastest Way To Cancel Your Rapidgator Membership
DoNotPay can cancel Rapidgator for you in a matter of minutes! You can say goodbye to your Rapidgator subscription by completing a few easy steps. With DoNotPay, there is no messing with customer service agents or waiting for them to reply to your email for weeks! Here is what you need to do to end your subscription via DoNotPay:
- Access DoNotPay through any
- Choose Find Hidden Money
- Type Rapidgator as the subscription you want to cancel
Once you complete these steps, we will send Rapidgator a legal notice of cancellation. You will receive a cancellation confirmation email from us—usually within 48 hours.
Cancel Your Inactive Subscriptions With DoNotPay
Most companies will impose recurring charges for their services once you sign up. It can happen that you forget about subscribing and end up wasting money on services you don’t use. If you tend to do this, we have a solution for you! You can connect your bank or email account to DoNotPay, and we will monitor all your subscriptions and offer to cancel the unnecessary ones.
What Is Rapidgator’s Refund Policy?
Rapidgator will give you your money back only if you request a refund without ever using your account. In case you used the service, you won’t be granted a refund.
Has Rapidgator Wronged You? Sue the Company in Small Claims Court With DoNotPay
Has Rapidgator been not so rapid in dealing with your dispute? If you have any issues with the company, you can take it to small claims court with DoNotPay’s assistance!
DoNotPay has helped thousands of people file lawsuits in small claims court. We received the Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access from the American Bar Association. We can help you:
- Prepare the necessary paperwork
- Fill out forms that small claims courts require in your jurisdiction
- Compose a court script
- Get ready for any outcome, such as the opponent’s failure to show up
Find Alternatives to Rapidgator
If you need to share, transfer, or store files, you can check out these services:
What Else Does DoNotPay Offer?
If you decide to try Dropbox but see that it’s not working out for you, DoNotPay can help you it and . You can also use DoNotPay to learn how to get a Microsoft Word free trial with no credit card information.
Access DoNotPay through any and get assistance with:
- Reporting spam text messages
- Taking people and companies to small claims court
- Fighting traffic tickets
- Jumping the phone queue when contacting customer service
- Solving credit card issues
- Disputing speeding tickets
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Fighting robocalls
- Getting rid of spam emails
- Getting refunds and compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Scheduling a DMV appointment in an instant
- Getting in touch with your incarcerated loved ones
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Enrolling in clinical trials
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Appealing parking tickets
- Signing up for free trials the risk-free way
- Receiving refunds from companies