Unlimited Doesn’t Mean Forever—Cancel Postmates Unlimited in Just a Few Minutes
Postmates Unlimited is an on-demand delivery and loyalty program operating in the United States. Postmates is available in 400 cities all across the U.S., and it claims to have over a hundred thousand delivery workers. If you’re moving from one of the cities they cover or just want to buy things on your own, you’re probably checking out the ways to cancel the service.
Let DoNotPay Help You Cancel Postmates Unlimited
There’s no easier way to cancel a service than with DoNotPay. The app is simple to use and effective at getting rid of unwanted paid subscriptions. Here’s what you should do if you want to use the service:
- Open the app in your web browser
- Click on Find Hidden Money
- Input the name of the service you want to cancel
It’s as simple as that. DoNotPay will notify you when it unsubscribes you from the service. If you want to see which services you pay for but don’t use, consider connecting your email or bank account with DoNotPay. You can then decide which of those services you want to get rid of.
Does a Postmates Unlimited Trial Auto-Renew Into a Paid Subscription?
Yes. Once the free trial is over, you will be automatically enrolled into a paid subscription.
Use DoNotPay’s Virtual Credit Card to Prevent Free Trials From Auto-Renewing
If you only want to use Postmates Unlimited for the week-long trial, you should cancel it after the week is over. People forget about their free trials all the time because they have so many of them. To avoid being charged after a renewal, use DoNotPay’s virtual credit card. The card creates a temporary account that can be connected to Postmates Unlimited, but it doesn’t contain any of your real information. You can use the cards generated by DoNotPay to sign up for free trials without worrying about businesses charging you after the trial is over.
How to Cancel Postmates Unlimited
You can cancel your subscription in one of two ways:
- Using the mobile app
- Canceling via the website
Cancel Postmates Unlimited Using the Mobile App
If you have the app installed on your android or iOS device, canceling the service should be simple. Here’s how you do it:
- Open the app
- Tap the profile icon in the top left
- Select Manage Unlimited Membership
- Click on Manage Plan
- In the list, select Cancel Membership
- Click on Cancel Unlimited
Cancel Postmates Unlimited via the Website
To cancel your subscription on the website, you should::
- Open the website on your computer
- Go to postmates.com
- Click your profile icon
- Go to Account Settings>Postmates Unlimited>Cancel Automatic Renewal
- Confirm by pressing I’m sure
Can you Cancel With
Look for Alternatives to Postmates Unlimited
If you aren’t satisfied with Postmates Unlimited, you should look for alternatives that match your needs better. There are lots of delivery services out there that might offer better coverage or more affordable prices, depending on where you live. Take a look at a few examples worth taking into consideration.
Use DoNotPay to Save Time on Other Activities
DoNotPay helps its users cancel unwanted subscriptions, but it also does so much more. Want to claim compensation for canceled flights? You can use our app to make it easier. If you need to lower your gas bill, DoNotPay can help you with that as well. To start taking advantage of DoNotPay’s benefits, open the app in your web browser.
Take a look at some of the things DoNotPay simplifies for you:
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Canceling other subscriptions or memberships
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds from any company
- Freeing yourself from spam mail forever
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Getting refunds for delayed or canceled flights
- Contesting parking tickets
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Getting revenge on robocalls