Ready to cancel Ooma? Here’s the easiest way to do it
Ooma offers VoIP phone services and communication solutions for business and residential users alike. There are currently over one million subscribers.
How can I cancel my Ooma subscription?
If you no longer need Ooma services, here’s what you can and cannot do to cancel your subscription:
|Can you cancel with||Yes / No|
How can I cancel my Ooma subscription via phone?
To terminate Ooma services via telephone, you should do the following:
- Contact Ooma’s Customer Care Department at 1-888-711-6662
- Explain why you want to end your membership
- Provide the representative with the required info
- Ask the representative to send you a cancelation confirmation email
Use DoNotPay to cancel your Ooma subscription in two simple steps
The safest and fastest way to terminate your Ooma membership without much trouble is to rely on your trusted robot lawyer. Our app allows you to cancel your subscription with a minimal effort on your part. Here’s what to do:
- Log in to your DoNotPay account via the
- Select Find Hidden Money
- Tell us the name of the service you want to cancel (type “Ooma”)
- Wait for DoNotPay to confirm that the service has been canceled (no longer than 48 hours)
Beware of potential problems when terminating Ooma services
Canceling Ooma services via telephone lasts too long, as you’ll have to go through a long list of questions with the customer support. If you still choose this option to terminate your subscription, keep in mind that you can at least use DoNotPay to jump the long phone queue and get through Ooma’s reps right away.
Is it possible to pause the Ooma subscription?
No, you cannot pause your Ooma subscription.
Can I get a prorated refund for canceled services?
No, Ooma does not offer any refund for unused service terms. You will be charged your membership fee until the end of the current billing cycle.
Let DoNotPay monitor all your subscriptions to track the unused ones
You’ve been paying for an unused service for a long time. You completely forgot about it. It has happened to everyone. But you no longer have to waste your money on unused subscriptions. You can count on DoNotPay to track all your subscriptions and let you know which ones you haven’t been using. Here are the steps:
- Connect your bank account or email to your DoNotPay account
- Our app will unsubscribe you from all unused accounts
Will my free trial period auto-renew into a paid subscription if I don’t cancel it?
Sign up with DoNotPay’s virtual credit card to avoid being charged after the free trial expires
Using our virtual credit card allows you to start a free trial without worrying that the company in question will charge you if you don’t cancel the service on time. DoNotPay’s virtual credit card is a set of randomly generated numbers that looks just like a real credit card. Without your real credit card info, no company can charge you even if you forget to close your account before the free trial expires.
Has Ooma wronged you in any way? DoNotPay can help you sue them
Should Ooma cause you any difficulties, our app can bring you the justice you deserve. For instance, some former users complain that the company continued to charge them after cancelation. In case something similar happens, DoNotPay can help you sue the company in small claims court. The first robot lawyer in the world honored with the ABA Brown Award has got you covered.
What Ooma alternatives can I use after canceling my Ooma subscription?
If you’re canceling your Ooma subscription because you’re not satisfied with the company, we assume you’ll be looking for some alternative phone service solutions. Some of the best alternatives include the following:
Is there anything else DoNotPay can give me a hand with?
There are many other potentially problematic situations where DoNotPay can save you from a lot of trouble. Some of the services we offer include the following:
- Help you sue anyone in small claims court
- Offer virtual credit cards to save you from being charged after the free trial
- Get compensation in case your flight is canceled or delayed
- Schedule a DMV appointment as fast as possible
- Cancel any other subscription or membership you no longer need
- Jump the phone queue when calling customer support
- Dispute traffic tickets for you
- Dispute speeding tickets for you
- Appeal your parking tickets