Cancel Name.com membership in a jiffy
Name.com is a Denver-based ICANN (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers) accredited web hosting and domain name registrar company. Among other website products, Name.com mainly sells SSL certificates, DNS domains, web hosting, and email services.
Cancel Name.com membership the easy way! Use DoNotPay!
Using our DoNotPay app is the fastest, most reliable, and time-saving solution for canceling subscriptions up to date. Most companies require you to wait in long phone queues or fill out annoyingly long forms to reach account cancelation. DoNotPay takes care of the hard work for you! Simply follow the next few steps:
- Access the DoNotPay through a
- Click on Find Hidden Money
- Enter the name of the service you want to unsubscribe from
We will notify you as soon as the cancelation process ends.
Other ways of canceling Name.com memberships
Name.com offers its members two distinct ways of canceling a subscription. You can do it either by:
- Sending an email to the customer support
- Contacting them via phone
Canceling Name.com membership by email
In case you want to avoid waiting in phone queues, consider reaching out to Name.com by sending them an email. This process includes:
- Sending an account cancelation request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Asking for a confirmation number or email as proof of your request
- Receiving a confirmation email that your account is deactivated
Canceling Name.com membership by phone
Name.com’s customer service representatives are open to receiving membership cancelation requests via the phone. You can do the following:
- Call 1-720-249-2374
- Ask to have your subscription canceled
- Provide the customer service representative with your account information
- Ask for proof of request in the form of a confirmation email or number
|Can you cancel with||Yes / No|
Name.com’s auto-renewal policy
By default, Name.com’s services are automatically charged each month before their expiration date. You can, if you have an active Default payment profile, enable or disable auto-renewal, depending on which option suits you more.
Since Name.com does not offer any free trial periods, unexpected charges on your credit card statement will not appear.
DoNotPay’s virtual credit card prevents free trials from becoming paid subscriptions
While Name.com may not offer a free trial period to its members, a lot of other websites and platforms do. The biggest problem with these trial subscriptions is that they suddenly turn into paid ones without you even knowing!
By using our DoNotPay virtual credit card, these unnerving scenarios are kept at bay. Take precautions before it is too late. Check out our credit cards for free trials.
Best alternatives to Name.com
Name.com is by no means the only domain registrar that is worth your while. Here are some of the best alternatives you might want to opt for:
|Namecheap||$2.88/mo. for hosting||
|Gandi.net||Just over $3/mo. for hosting||
DoNotPay as your “legal representative”
In case your membership cancelation takes a turn for the worse, we will be by your side to help you each step of the way.
Our trusty robot lawyer (first-ever in the world) will aid you with writing a demand letter, as well as providing you with a custom trial script. Fighting for justice in small claims court has never been easier.
Say farewell to unused subscriptions once and for all
According to a West Monroe Partners study, American citizens are, at large, unaware of how much money they spend each month on various online subscriptions and memberships.
With consumer awareness in mind, our DoNotPay app takes care of all those unused subscriptions for you. We ensure that each dime you spend on online memberships is not spent in vain. We will monitor your subscriptions for you as well as recommend the ones that need to be canceled.
More than just a subscription canceling platform
Here at DoNotPay, we care about helping you save time, energy, and money. Instead of stressing out about day-to-day problems on your own, we offer to give you a hand with:
- Contesting parking tickets
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Getting an appointment with the DMV faster
- Canceling any other subscription service or membership
- Getting compensation for delayed and canceled flights
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Making virtual credit cards to avoid being charged after your free trial