How to Cancel Media Temple Service In the Blink of an Eye
Owned by GoDaddy, Media Temple is a company that sells hosting services to web designers and developers. Providing cloud hosting, the company has a neat set of Premium features for creators, including Migration, when you need to move your site and Advanced Support for any technical advice you might need.
If you’re finding yourself disappointed in Media Temple or no longer require the company’s services, we’ll show you how you can cancel your Plan in only three clicks.
Quit Media Temple Fast and Easy With the Help of DoNotPay
Your best bet is to cancel Media Temple with the help of DoNotPay. We make the entire process automatic, so you can have the job done in no more than three clicks. Here’s how:
- Go to your DoNotPay account using any
- Choose the Find Hidden Money option
- Enter Media Temple to let us know you want to cancel this service
Mission accomplished! We’ll end your Media Temple subscription in no more than 48 hours and send you an email immediately after we’re done.
Did you know that we can also keep track of all your subscriptions—no matter how long ago you have signed up for them? Connect DoNotPay to your email or bank account to make use of this feature.
Once we’ve pinned down each service you’re paying for, you might notice many of them are valueless to you now, and you’re giving your money away for nothing. You need only request cancelation through DoNotPay and out the window they go.
Can You Cancel Media Temple Hosting Plan On Your Own?
You can cancel your Media Temple Plan manually in three ways:
- Using your account on the company’s website
- Emailing Media Temple
- Calling the hosting service on the phone
Note that once you cancel the service and close your account, all your data related to it will be deleted permanently. If you don’t wish to lose ownership of your domain registration or domain name system (DNS), you should do a backup before proceeding with your cancelation.
How to Cancel Media Temple Hosting Plan on the Website
Canceling the Media Temple Plan on the website takes quite a few steps. First and foremost, you need to be a listed account owner to do it. Here’s how:
- Log in to your Account Center
- Select or hover on the Billing tab
- Go to Billing Center
- Choose Request to Close
- Check the box of the service/s you wish to cancel or scroll down to click Close All Services
- Choose Next Step
- Select the date when you wish your account to be closed
When you check the earliest date during the last step of this process, you should not be billed by Media Temple in the next payment cycle.
You can also request a cancelation of the service before the earliest date shown in the Account Center. To do that, you’ll need to submit a request support form to Media Temple. Click here to see how.
How to Cancel Media Temple Hosting Plan With an Email
You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ask Media Temple to cancel your plan for you.
How to Cancel Media Temple Hosting Plan by Phone
The last option you have to enlist the Media Temple support with canceling your subscription is calling the company on the phone. Here’s how:
- Dial +1 (310) 841-5500
- Sit through the phone queue
- Ask the Media Temple representative to cancel your Plan
- Give them all your account information
- Make sure you’ll be sent a confirmation email
If you’re feeling nauseous just thinking about calling the Media Temple support and suffering the long phone queue, we won’t judge you. It’s why we’ve come up with a way you can skip this step altogether. Have DoNotPay contact any customer service for you to save yourself both time and nerves. We’ll pass you the call as soon as a real person picks up.
Can You Cancel With
What Are Some Other Web Hosting Services You Can Switch To?
Consider these alternatives if you’re still in need of a web hosting service after Media Temple failed your expectations:
The Web Hosting Service
Domain pricing can be found here.
$23 monthly (as a starting price)
DoNotPay Is About So Much More Than Just Canceling Your Memberships
While you can get rid of any subscription service in a split second with DoNotPay, that’s not the only task our robot can do in your stead. Above all, DoNotPay is about protecting your customer rights and dealing with administrative issues in the least time necessary.
Create a DoNotPay account from your and take advantage of our services whenever you want or need to:
- Deal with stalking and harassment successfully
- Enlist help for a small claims court dispute
- Get a DMV appointment quickly
- Do away with traffic tickets
- Request compensation from airline companies
- Get rid of the phone queue when contacting customer services
- Sign up for free trials with no risks
- Get a refund for any product or service
- Prevent robocallers from pestering you
- Extend due dates for your bills
- Settle an issue with your credit cards
- Quit a subscription service before you’re billed again
- Dispute parking tickets
- Contest speeding tickets
- Make spam and abusive mail disappear from your inbox for good