Cancel KingsIsle the Fast Way
KingsIsle is the home of the award-winning Wizard 101, a family-friendly multiplayer game with more than 25 million players worldwide. You can play the game for free, but the membership unlocks various perks and levels that the free version doesn’t have.
How To Cancel Wizard101 Membership
KingsIsle offers a few options to cancel your Wizard101 membership:
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
KingsIsle doesn’t offer phone support at all, and no number is published on the website.
Cancel With Email
You can send queries and cancellations through to KingsIsle by following these steps:
- Draft an email requesting the cancelation of your membership
- Add your username and the name of the person responsible for paying the membership
- Add the last four digits of the credit card you used to pay
- Include the type of credit card you used (Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover)
- Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wait for feedback
Cancel With a Letter
Sending a letter to cancel your subscription can take longer than an email. Use these steps:
- Write a letter requesting your membership to be canceled
- Include your username and the name of the person responsible for the account
- Provide the last four digits of your credit card number
- State what type of credit card it is, e.g., Visa or MasterCard
- Mail the letter to KingsIsle Entertainment, PO Box 5997, Round Rock, Texas, 78683
- Wait for confirmation
Never send your full credit card details to customer support. The agents don’t require your account password.
Let DoNotPay Help You Cancel KingsIsle
DoNotPay can cancel your KingsIsle membership within minutes. You don’t have to draft lengthy requests and remember all the details required to access your information. The best part is that you can cancel the subscription from your smartphone. There are two ways that you can use our services to cancel your Wizard101 membership:
DoNotPay will send confirmation that the membership has been canceled straight to your phone. You don’t have to follow up with customer service to confirm—DoNotPay does it all for you.
Does KingsIsle Offer a Free Trial?
You can play Wizard101 for free with limited features. When you purchase a membership, it automatically renews every month, which means that you’ll get billed every regularly.
Can You Pause Your Wizard101 Membership Instead of Canceling
No, KingsIsle won’t allow you to pause your membership. You can keep playing with the unlocked features that you pay for, or you can cancel your membership and play the limited version for free.
Can You Get a Refund if You Cancel Your Membership
No, the company won’t refund you when you cancel your membership. Make sure that you cancel before a new billing cycle starts.
DoNotPay Can Do Many Other Things
DoNotPay is designed to make your life easier. From signing up for free trials risk-free with the use of a virtual credit card service to suing companies that don’t want to cancel your subscriptions, DoNotPay can take care of all the little problems that can snowball into big issues.
DoNotPay can monitor all your subscriptions and automatically pick up the ones you don’t use. The app will help you cancel unused subscriptions and save money along the way. We have plenty of tips and tricks to simplify your life, and some of them are:
- Getting revenge on robocalls with compensation
- Fighting traffic tickets
- Canceling all unused memberships and subscriptions
- Disputing your parking tickets
- Jumping the phone queue when you’re trying to get in touch with customer service
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Dealing with any credit card issues
- Signing up for services and skipping phone verification
- Scheduling your DMV appointment hassle-free
- Getting refunds for flights that were delayed or canceled
- Getting in touch with loved ones that have been incarcerated
- Dealing with bills you can’t pay
- Filing a claim for any warranty
- Helping you apply for clinical trials
- Getting chargebacks and refunds
- Freeing yourself from spam mail forever
- Signing up for free trials without the risk
- Getting rid of spam text messages on your phone
- Helping you sue people and companies that have wronged you
- Protecting yourself from stalkers and harassment
- Helping you understand copyright and protecting your work against infringement
- Finding unclaimed funds in your name
- Waiving college application fees