When It Doesn’t Work—Here’s How You Can Cancel Your It Works Subscription
It Works is a multi-level marketing scheme that supplies beauty, nutrition, and lifestyle products to its customers. The company relies on its distributors to purchase products in monthly installments, which they then try to sell to customers. It Works boasts 150,000 distributors worldwide, of which more than 70% earn only $50 per month.
Distributors are unable to make money unless they hire other distributors to work as their downline. The company’s sales angle makes it borderline legal, even though it mostly operates as a pyramid scheme.
Cancel It Works With Ease by Using DoNotPay
Why waste time canceling fraudulent services when you can let DoNotPay do it for you? It’s simpler, and you don’t have to get on the phone or fill out a form to do it. Here’s how you can cancel It Works using our app:
- Open DoNotPay in your web browser
- Click on Find Hidden Money
- Type “It Works” into the text box
DoNotPay will then cancel the app, and you won’t have to worry about It Works billing you again.
Let DoNotPay Track Your Subscriptions for You
Our app can help you manage your unused subscriptions better. Did you know that the average American will spend nearly $400 every year on subscriptions they don’t even use? It’s money that could be better spent elsewhere.
You don’t have to stress about paying for unused services when using DoNotPay. Our app will monitor your subscriptions and make it easier for you to cancel them promptly. Here’s how you can start using the feature:
- Connect DoNotPay with your email or bank account
- Take a look at all the subscriptions that the app has detected
- Cancel the ones you no longer want to pay for
It’s as easy as that. After you start using DoNotPay, you won’t have to worry about wasting money on unused subscriptions.
How to Cancel It Works On Your Own
You have two ways to cancel your It Works product subscription:
- Calling customer support via phone
- Send a support ticket in the customer portal
Canceling With a Phone Call
You can cancel your It Works subscription by calling their customer support line. This is how you do it:
- Dial 1-800-537-2395
- Request that your account is canceled and that you aren’t sent any more products
Call between 6:30 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. CST Monday to Friday or between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. CST Saturday and Sunday.
Canceling With a Support Ticket
It’s possible to cancel your subscription using the customer portal as well. To do this:
- Log in to your Loyal Customer account
- Open a support ticket
- Request that your account and further shipments are canceled
- Send the ticket
Here’s an overview of the ways you can cancel your It Works subscription.
Can I Cancel With
Having Trouble With It Works? DoNotPay Has Your Back
Multi-level marketing schemes like It Works aren’t known for fair business practices. If you signed on as a Loyal Customer, trying to cancel before three months have passed will incur a $50 fee. Since most of these customers haven’t signed up for this deal, you should dispute these charges with your bank. It Works will often continue auto-renewing a subscription even after you’ve canceled through their website or customer support line.
In these scenarios, let DoNotPay help you sue them in small claims court. The American Bar Association Louis M. Brown award has recognized DoNotPay for innovative use of AI and helping people acquire legal services. If you want to sue It Works, use DoNotPay to make the process easier.
Need a Legitimate Alternative to It Works?
You don’t have to get caught up in an MLM scheme to get beauty or nutrition products. There are plenty of legitimate businesses that supply them.
$15 per month
$40 per month
Need Help With Other Tasks? You Can Count on DoNotPay
DoNotPay deals with a lot more than just cancelations and small claims suits. We can help you lower your bills, get a virtual credit card, and even claim compensation for canceled flights. All of these features are available in DoNotPay’s app, which you can open in your web browser.
Here are some tasks we simplify for our users:
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Getting refunds for delayed or canceled flights
- Getting refunds from any company
- Freeing yourself from spam mail forever
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Contesting parking tickets
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Suing people and companies in small claims court