Don’t Give Up Without a Fight—Cancel EverybodyFights Fast
EverybodyFights is a fitness center focusing on boxing fitness as the main activity. It has gym locations in six states, and you can choose between boxing, cardio, treadmill, and recovery classes as a form of exercise.
Is There a Way To Cancel EverybodyFights Manually?
Yes, you can terminate EverybodyFights on your own, but you’ll have to contact the company’s customer service. If you are willing to go through these nuisances, you may choose between these options:
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
How To Cancel Your EverybodyFights Membership on the Company’s Website
If you opt to end your connection with this company once and for all through its website, you will have to follow these steps:
- Visit EverybodyFights’ website
- Log in to your account
- Click on the Account button in the top-right corner
- Select the Subscription Details button
- Select your subscription
- Click on Cancel
How To Cancel Your EverybodyFights Membership via Email
If you wish to end your membership with EverybodyFights via email, you will need to follow these steps:
- Compose your message
- Make sure it’s clear you no longer require EverybodyFights’ services
- Include all the relevant information about your account
- Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wait for a response from EverybodyFights to see the next steps in your cancellation process.
How To Cancel Your EverybodyFights Membership Over the Phone
You may contact EverybodyFights’ customer support reps over the phone and notify them about your wish to cancel the service. You’ll need to do the following:
- Call (857) 250-4140
- Tell the customer support rep why you are contacting them
- Give the agent all the necessary info they ask for
- Make sure to ask for other steps required to finalize your membership cancellation
Cancel EverybodyFights Easily With DoNotPay’s Help
If you are looking for the fastest and easiest way to ensure you are done with EverybodyFights once and for all, you can count on DoNotPay’s help.
Our way of canceling services is seamless and involves only four steps:
- Access DoNotPay from your web browser
- Scroll through the app until you locate the Find Hidden Money feature
- Enter EverybodyFights as the name of the service you wish to terminate
- Confirm your choice
You’ll know the cancellation process was successfully completed as soon as we contact you. It will take no more than two days.
Popular Alternatives to EverybodyFights
You can cancel your EverybodyFights membership without worries about finding another gym that offers similar services. Take a look at some of the most popular alternatives:
|9Round||$79 per month||
|Sobekick||$49 per month||
|Mayweather Boxing + Fitness||$149 a month||
Allow DoNotPay To Scan Your Subscriptions and Memberships
A study proved that an average American wastes hundreds of dollars on inactive subscriptions. Sounds familiar? Don’t worry—you don’t have to be a part of these statistics because DoNotPay is at your service!
You only need to connect your email or bank account to our app. We will find all your subscriptions and make it easy for you to select the ones you no longer use. The world’s first robot lawyer can help you save some money by ensuring you never get charged by those companies again!
Learn the Ropes of Solving Administrative Problems With DoNotPay
In case your busy life doesn’t allow you to go to the gym at the moment, but you’re still paying for gym memberships, DoNotPay can help you cancel them without breaking a sweat. You can forget about getting charged by EOS Fitness, Charter Fitness, Retro Fitness, or 24 Hour Fitness once you start using DoNotPay.
Open DoNotPay in your web browser, and pick an administrative issue you need assistance with:
- Disputing speeding tickets
- Appealing traffic citations
- Getting rid of spam emails for good
- Stopping spam text messages
- Resolving issues with credit cards
- Keeping your work safe from copyright infringement
- Getting refunds from various companies
- Contacting any company’s customer service fast and easy
- Finding and applying for clinical trials
- Making sure you and your loved ones are protected from stalking and harassment
- Scheduling a DMV appointment in no time
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Locating unclaimed funds under your name
- Keeping in touch with your loved ones in prison
- Bypassing phone number verification when applying for any service
- Dealing with bills that are too high to cover
- Contesting parking tickets
- Getting even with annoying robocalls
- Canceling other subscriptions or memberships
- Signing up for free trials without the risk of getting charged
- Getting refunds and compensation from airline companies