Do the Dash & Save the Cash—How To Cancel DoorDash DashPass
DashPass is a subscription offered by DoorDash, a U.S. on-demand delivery service. Users can sign up for DashPass to get free delivery and discounts on frequent orders. It’s a great way to save money if you plan on ordering all the time. If you get tired of the same old restaurants or want to cook for yourself, the service loses its point. Canceling it might take a while, but there are ways to speed up the process.
Cancel DoorDash DashPass the Standard Way
DoorDash gives you a few different ways to cancel their DashPass service:
- Using the website
- Using the app
- Calling by phone
- Sending an email
Canceling DashPass Through the DoorDash Website
The DoorDash website offers a convenient way to cancel your subscription. Here’s how you use it:
- Log in to your DoorDash account
- Press the Menu button
- Find your DashPass subscription
- Select End Subscription
- Press Confirm on the next page
Canceling DashPass Using the App
Users that have installed the DashPass on their android phone or iOS device can cancel their subscription through the app itself. To do this, you must:
- Log in to your DoorDash account in the app
- Go to the Account tab
- Press Manage DashPass
- Select the End Subscription option
Canceling DashPass via Phone Call
You can always go the old-fashioned route and call DoorDash to cancel your account. It’s as simple as:
- Dialing (855) 973-1040
- Asking a representative to cancel
The representative should be able to unsubscribe you on the spot.
Canceling DashPass via Email
The DoorDash customer support team can cancel your account if you send them an email with a request. Write down your account details to confirm your identity, and send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
These are the different methods you can use to cancel DashPass:
Can I Cancel With
|Yes / No|
Android / iOS App
DoNotPay Can Cancel Just About Anything in a Few Minutes
Why bother calling and writing up an email to cancel something like DashPass? In an ideal world, it would only take you a minute to cancel, and you wouldn’t think twice. While we don’t have an ideal world ready (yet!), DoNotPay has the next-best thing. Our handy app can cancel any subscription, while only taking a few minutes. Here’s how you use it:
- Open the app in your web browser
- Navigate to the Find Hidden Money option and select it
- Type in the name of the service you want to cancel (DashPass comes to mind)
DoNotPay will then cancel the service in your name, and you won’t get charged by the company again.
Do I Get a Prorated Refund When Canceling Early?
No. You won’t receive a refund if you cancel before the end of the billing period. You can still use the service and receive benefits during this time.
Let DoNotPay Take Care of Your Paid Subscriptions
Many modern businesses offer subscriptions to give customers a convenient way to finance the services they need. While the system does come with benefits, we often end up forgetting about a subscription and still getting billed for it. It’s a common enough problem that the average American will spend nearly $400 on services they don’t use.
DoNotPay solves this problem by tracking all of your paid subscriptions. Using the feature is simple enough. Connect the app to your email or bank account, and you’ll be able to monitor all of your subscriptions. When you see one that you no longer use, cancel it with DoNotPay.
Does the DashPass Free Trial Renew Into a Paid Subscription?
Yes. After the thirty-day free trial is over, it automatically renews into a normal subscription. You have to cancel the service before the trial’s end if you want to avoid being billed.
DoNotPay Can Be Your Jack-Of-All-Trades App
Our handy robot lawyer app hasn’t earned its name from just canceling subscriptions. DoNotPay helps turn time-consuming day-to-day issues into minor inconveniences. Want to stop spam and fake invoice emails from flooding your inbox? DoNotPay offers a solution. Need to dispute a parking ticket? It’ll only be a few minutes with DoNotPay’s help. Whether you want to refund a game on Steam or sue someone for harassment, we’ve got your back.
Start using DoNotPay by opening the app in your web browser. You’ll be surprised by all the tasks we can simplify for you:
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Getting refunds for delayed or canceled flights
- Contesting parking tickets
- Getting refunds from any company
- Freeing yourself from spam mail forever
- Signing up for free trials risk-free