Cancel The Beard Club subscription quickly and conveniently
The Beard Club, formerly known as Dollar Beard Club, is a U.S-based company dedicated to providing affordable and high-quality grooming products for men. With their special The Beard Club Reward system, members get a chance to earn exclusive deals and discounts on various products and services.
Canceling The Beard Club membership the DoNotPay’s way
Up to this point, canceling subscriptions has mostly been a tedious and exhausting process. But not anymore. DoNotPay is by far the easiest and least time-consuming way of managing your online accounts. All you have to do to cancel your subscription is:
- Open our app through a
- Select Find Hidden Money
- Select The Beard Club as the service you would like us to cancel
We will make sure to notify you as soon as your subscription is terminated.
Other ways of canceling The Beard Club membership
As most webshops do, The Beard Club offers its subscribers two ways of canceling a membership. You can do it either by:
- Emailing The Beard Club’s support
- Doing it manually through the company’s website
Emailing The Beard Club’s support
If you do not mind devoting a fraction of your time to The Beard Club’s customer support, you can email them and ask to have your subscription canceled. Here is what you should do:
- Request membership cancelation by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask for a confirmation email as proof of your request
- Receive an email stating that your subscription has been canceled
Canceling The Beard Club membership manually
Though this process might be too fiddly to some, it is worth mentioning that you can cancel your The Beard Club membership manually through the company’s website. These are the steps you need to take:
- Log in to your account
- Click on the account icon in the top right corner
- Select Skip under the Next Shippment tab
- If you want to cancel your whole plan altogether, click on Overview and select Cancel Plan
Can you cancel with
|Yes / No|
Skip a subscription with The Beard Club
The Beard Club provides its members with an option to skip monthly subscriptions without paying additional fees. If you feel like doing so, as a member, you can edit your subscription and selected plan at any given point. This includes modifying your renewal date as well. You can freely postpone or bring forward the renewal date, depending on your needs that month.
Make the best of DoNotPay’s robot lawyer if things with The Beard Club go sideways
In case The Beard Club treats you unkindly, know that we will have your back in fighting the good fight! We have developed the world’s first robot lawyer that will help you fight bureaucracy and sue companies in small claims court.
Our endeavor to ensure justice for everyone has been met with American Bar Association Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access.
Tired of The Beard Club? Check out these alternatives!
If The Beard Club’s grooming products no longer work for you, rest assured that there are other solutions out there. Here are some alternatives worth considering:
|Free of charge||
|It depends on the membership tier you settle for||
DoNotPay can help you with unused subscriptions
According to a recent study conducted by West Monroe Partners, a vast majority of American citizens underestimate the amount of money they spend on subscriptions each month. Out of 84% of people who underestimated the amount, 27% were off by $100–199!
The moral of the story is that we are rapidly losing millions of dollars by subscribing to services that we are not using! That is where DoNotPay steps onto the scene. Our app carefully monitors your subscriptions, detects the ones you are not using, and cancels them for you.
DoNotPay as your friend in need
We have made it our mission to be your friend in need, not only when subscriptions are getting canceled. With the help of our app, you can also do the following:
- Sue people and companies in small claims court
- Dispute traffic tickets
- Get an appointment with the DMV faster
- Make virtual credit cards to avoid being charged after your free trial
- Fight speeding tickets
- Get compensation for delayed and canceled flights
- Contest parking tickets
- Cancel any other subscription service or membership
- Jump the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps