Cancel Crepe Erase Fast and Easily
Crepe Erase is an anti-aging body repairing treatment. It targets wrinkles, dry, and loose skin on different body parts.
How Can You Cancel Your Crepe Erase Membership?
If you’d like to cancel the auto-delivery subscription to Crepe Erase products by yourself, here’s how you can go about it:
- Use the online chat feature on their website
- Contact their customer service at 1 888 708 2042
If your order has already been shipped, return the package as soon as you get it and cancel all your future orders.
Use the Online Chat Feature
Here’s how the process works:
- Open Crepe Erase customer page
- Scroll down to Convenient auto-delivery service or How can I change or cancel my order? sections
- Click on the linked online chat feature
- An online chat window opens in the bottom right corner
- Explain you’d like to cancel Crepe Erase auto-delivery service to a customer service representative
If a representative doesn’t reply here, you may need to use your phone to get in touch with them.
Phone Customer Service
Get in touch with Crepe Erase customer service by dialing 1 888 708 2042. You might have to wait for a representative to pick up.
If you don’t like waiting in the phone queue, opt for DoNotPay—the app will hold the line in your stead and notify you once a customer service rep is ready to take your call. With our app, you won’t have to waste a single minute of your valuable time!
DoNotPay Cancels Your Crepe Erase Membership
The DoNotPay app can terminate Crepe Erase auto-delivery service for you. It’s easy and fast—just follow these steps:
- Access the DoNotPay app through a web browser
- Go for Find Hidden Money
- Type in Crepe Erase
You can expect a cancellation confirmation the moment DoNotPay cancels your Crepe Erase subscription.
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
|Company Website||Yes (via their online chat service)|
Can I Get a Refund From Crepe Erase?
Once you’ve returned the products, you can expect to get a refund within 60 days. Crepe Erase doesn’t refund handling and shipping costs, so make sure to cancel their auto-delivery membership before you get another consignment—let DoNotPay do this instead of you.
Alternatives to Crepe Erase Auto-Delivery Membership
You may want to investigate additional companies whose services you can use for auto-delivery of cosmetics:
|bareMinerals||No minimum purchase with free shipping||
|Lifeline Skincare||Free ground shipping||
Find Crepe Erase Difficult To Deal With? DoNotPay Can Help Sue Them
If you believe Crepe Erase hasn’t treated you well and you’ve got problems reaching a satisfactory agreement with them, turn to the DoNotPay app. It can help you sue companies in small claims courts.
DoNotPay has been recognized by the American Bar Association’s Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access, so you’re in capable hands with our robot lawyer. Download the app now and let it help you deal with complicated bureaucracy and get the justice you deserve.
DoNotPay Helps Cut Your Costs by Handling Your Subscriptions
An average American person throws away $348 every year on subscriptions they don’t use. These recurring forgotten subscription fees can burden the budget significantly.
You can reduce your expenses by letting the DoNotPay app deal with all your active trials and subscriptions. Make sure you’re only paying for the apps and services you actively use and cancel the ones that are wasting your money.
Connect DoNotPay to your bank and email account, and the app will:
- Identify all your active subscriptions
- Pinpoint the ones you don’t use
- Help you cancel them
- Send you a cancelation confirmation
DoNotPay’s Virtual Card Terminates Free Trials Before You Are Charged
If you’re thinking of trying out a paid app or service and choose a free trial, you can easily forget to cancel the trial, and it can automatically turn into a paid subscription without your confirmation.
DoNotPay offers you a virtual card and lets you start all your free trials without having to worry about being charged once the trial period ends. The DoNotPay virtual card helps you save your money since it will:
- Generate a random card number
- Automatically approve the free trial on a company’s billing page
- Not approve subscriptions or any extra charges
- Cancel subscriptions for you
Make sure you’re not wasting your money on services and apps you don’t use—choose a virtual card instead of your real card when you sign up for free trials.
What Else Can DoNotPay Assist You With?
- Handling issues with credit cards
- Terminating subscriptions or memberships
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Skipping waiting on hold with customer service
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Getting compensation for robocalls
- Getting rid of spam mail forever
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Scheduling DMV appointments in no time
- Contesting parking tickets
- Applying for additional clinical trials
- Dealing with bills you cannot pay
- Protecting yourself from stalkers and harassers
- Getting a refund from a company
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Getting refunds for delayed or canceled flights
- Filing a warranty claim
- Protecting yourself from spam text messages
- Getting in touch with your incarcerated loved ones
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Avoiding phone verification when signing up for services
- Identifying all unclaimed funds under your name
- Waiving college application fees