Biting Off More Than You Can Chew—How To Cancel Chewy Autoship
Chewy is an American pet food and supplies retailer based in Dania Beach, Florida. It offers a subscription in the form of Chewy Autoship, which provides discounts on orders. While it’s a convenient option for many pet owners, it can be difficult to cancel the recurring shipments. DoNotPay can resolve the issue and cancel Chewy Autoship at a moment’s notice.
How You Can Cancel Chewy Autoship on Your Own
You can choose from a few different options to cancel your Chewy Autoship subscription:
Can I Cancel With
Yes / No
Canceling Chewy Autoship by Sending an Email
To cancel Chewy Autoship with an email, all you have to do is:
- Type out a cancellation request
- Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure to include your account information, so that the company can confirm your identity and cancel the right subscription.
Canceling Chewy Autoship via Phone Call
If you prefer to talk with a representative on the phone, you can also call Chewy customer support. Here’s how you do it:
- Dial 1-800-672-4399
- Request that the Autoship feature is removed from your account
Canceling Chewy Autoship Online
You can cancel your subscription from the Chewy website as well. To do this, you must:
- Sign in to your Chewy account
- Go to Manage Autoship
- Select the Autoship feature
- Press Cancel This Autoship
Future payments and shipments will then be scrapped. If you forget your account’s login details, you can always email the company, and they will reset your account.
DoNotPay Can Help You Cancel Chewy Autoship
If you’re sick of Chewy Autoship but don’t want to call their phone line or type out an email, DoNotPay has a solution. Our app makes canceling subscriptions like Chewy Autoship a breeze, and the process only takes a few minutes of your time. Here’s what you have to do:
- Open DoNotPay in your
- Go to the Find Hidden Money tab
- Type in Chewy Autoship
- Confirm the cancellation
DoNotPay will handle the rest. Our app gets to work immediately and shows you quick results. You’ll get a notification once DoNotPay has finalized the cancellation.
Use DoNotPay To Track All Your Paid Subscriptions
The convenience of having an automatic payment method is tremendous, but it’s often overshadowed by the downside—people forget about their paid subscriptions all the time. One study estimates that the average American spends more than $300 every year on services that they don’t even pay for.
DoNotPay has concocted a solution to this problem. Our handy robot lawyer app can track all of your subscriptions, making it easier for you to cancel them. All you have to do is connect our app to your email or bank account, and you can start using this feature. The way it works is simple:
- DoNotPay scans your account for active subscriptions
- The app displays a list of them that you can view
- You can then use the Find Hidden Money feature to cancel them
Get Your Pet Food and Supplies From an Alternative Source
While Chewy might have some benefits, it’s not the only pet shop around town. Other businesses might offer better deals or higher-quality pet food. Take a look at a few alternatives that are worth giving a try:
DoNotPay Will Be Your Pocket-Sized Robot Lawyer App
Our app’s good for more than just canceling unwanted subscriptions. DoNotPay simplifies plenty of day-to-day challenges that are too tedious to solve on your own.
When you want to sue someone for harassment, where do you even start? DoNotPay gives you a rundown of the process and then walks you through it. Need to get a refund from American Airlines? Our app will show you how. We can help you block unwanted emails, stop cyberstalkers, and even lower your bills.
Once you open DoNotPay in your , you can start using a wide variety of features that make life easier. Here are some tasks that our app simplifies:
- Freeing yourself from spam mail forever
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Getting rid of spam text messages
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Getting refunds from any company
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Getting refunds or compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Contesting parking tickets
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment