How to cancel Alert 360 subscription in a few easy steps
Alert 360, formerly known as Central Security Group, is a company that provides advanced home alarm systems and monitoring. They have locations in Oklahoma, Texas, Arizona, and Kansas.
Canceling Alert 360 subscription manually
There are several ways to cancel the Alert 360 subscription, both online and offline. You can:
- send an email
- write a letter
- call their customer service
Canceling by email
- Compose an email and ask for the cancelation of your account
- Ask for the confirmation of your cancelation
- Send the email to email@example.com
Canceling by a phone call
- Call 888-642-4567
- Listen to the bot and choose the numbers necessary to get in touch with a rep
- Ask the customer service agent to cancel your account
- Ask them to send you the proof of cancelation
Canceling by letter
- Write a letter asking for the cancelation of the service
- Ask for the evidence of cancelation to keep it in your records
- Address the letter to 2448 E. 81st St. Suite, 4300 Tulsa, OK 74137
You should mail the letter at least a month before your billing cycle ends, or else your contract will renew automatically.
Allow DoNotPay app to handle your cancelation of Alert 360 subscription
DoNotPay will discontinue any subscription or service you don’t want to use anymore, completely free of charge. You need a couple of minutes and almost no effort, and you’ll be done with your part of the deal—we’ll do the heavy lifting.
- Open DoNotPay app on your web browser or download iOS version
- Click on “Find Hidden Money” option
- Insert “Alert 360” as the name of the service
- Click “Cancel Subscription”
|Can you cancel with||Yes / No|
Alert 360 cancelation problems
A number of former customers complained that Alert 360 continued to bill them even after they canceled their services. Phone calls, emails, and even letters were sent in order to discontinue the Alert 360 service, to no avail. The best thing to do in that case is to always ask for some confirmation of your cancelation, be it a document, email, or a letter from Alert 360 Customer Service.
If you want to avoid the whole shebang, you can always turn to DoNotPay, and steer clear of all the unpleasantries connected to the cancelation.
Do Alert 360 auto-renew their contracts?
Yes, they do. Not only does the free trial auto-renew, but the subscription does as well. Sure, it’s troublesome to have your security system shut down in the middle of the night because the contract had expired. The problem is, the contracts are usually three years long, so auto-renewal means another 36 months of financial obligations.
Stop auto-renewal of free trials with DoNotPay virtual credit cards
With the help of DoNotPay virtual credit card, your concerns about sneaky auto-renewals of free trials that chip the money away from you are over. Your transfers are protected by the virtual credit card’s program, which creates a different account number and data for you, so your actual info can’t be used to charge you for a service you don’t want.
Best Alert 360 alternatives
Alert 360 has wronged you? DoNotPay will help you make it right
If you are sure that the company you made a deal with didn’t deliver what they promised in the contract, you can look for some justice in a small claims court. DoNoPay can help you build a solid case against companies. Download the app, and the world’s first robot lawyer will help you tackle the bureaucracy. Our legal services are recognized and awarded by the American Bar Association for our work in Legal Access.
Keep your subscriptions in check with DoNotPay app
An average American spends more money than they expect on various subscriptions and services, and they don’t even use a good number of those subscriptions. Those are usually auto-renewed free trials people are unaware of. DoNotPay can help you avoid paying for subscriptions you don’t use. After you connect DoNotPay to your email or bank account, the app will automatically list all your subscriptions, find those you don’t use, and ask if you want to terminate them. You need only give your blessing, and the unwanted subscriptions will be removed from your sight—and your bank account.
Other benefits of DoNotPay app
- Getting reimbursement for flights that are delayed and canceled
- Stopping any subscription or membership
- Taking people and companies to a small claims court
- Fighting traffic tickets
- Contesting speeding tickets
- Creating virtual credit cards to prevent being charged when your free trial ends
- Skipping the phone queue when calling customer service reps
- Disputing parking tickets
- Scheduling the appointments with the DMV faster