Cancel Camp Gladiator and Send Russell Crowe Home!
Camp Gladiator is a fitness membership program with different workouts. Their BOLD memberships work as automatically renewable monthly charges, whether they involve outdoor or virtual workouts. They have different plans based on various commitment periods, ranging from four weeks to two years.
How To Cancel Camp Gladiator With DoNotPay
If you want to get rid of your recurring Camp Gladiator membership because you’re not making use of the workout program or it’s not your cup of tea, the easiest way to go about it is to use DoNotPay.
Our app will help you terminate your unwanted subscriptions and memberships without uncomfortable conversations with customer support or endless email exchanges. You can finish the whole process in three easy steps:
- Set up your DoNotPay account in a web browser
- Select Find Hidden Money
- Enter Camp Gladiator when asked about the membership you want to stop
Your new AI assistant will handle the rest. All you need to do is wait for the notification that you’ve been successfully unsubscribed.
You can even connect your email address or bank account to DoNotPay and monitor all of your auto-renewable monthly charges. This feature is particularly useful if you have forgotten about certain low-cost subscriptions that you no longer use.
Other Ways To Cancel Camp Gladiator
Figuring out how to cancel a Camp Gladiator membership on your own can be downright confusing. The process is convoluted to the point where you will spend more time figuring out the cancellation steps than doing them.
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
Canceling Camp Gladiator by Phone
If you qualify for cancellation because you honored the minimum contract commitment, Camp Gladiator wants you to cancel over the phone. The process looks like this:
- Prepare your membership information to have at hand if necessary
- Dial 512-494-6966
- Use DoNotPay to jump the queue and save yourself from waiting too long (alternatively, hit 2 to put your number on the call-back list)
- Talk to the representatives and explain that you want to cancel your membership
The customer support center is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. CT. Wednesday is an exception since the customer support is available from 9.30 a.m.
Potential Issues With Camp Gladiator Cancellations
Camp Gladiator honors cancellation requests that are submitted at least seven days before the next charge for outdoor programs or 30 days in advance for virtual memberships. In case you haven’t fulfilled the minimum contract requirements, the company advises you to contact them regardless, so they can look into available options.
When it comes to premature cancellation, Camp Gladiator will permit it if you’re moving away or experiencing documented health issues. They will require a dated and signed doctor’s statement on the official letterhead. The members who are moving must provide proof that their new address is at least 30 miles away from the nearest Camp Gladiator location, which can be:
- Lease or mortgage agreement
- Relocation paperwork issued by an employer
- New utility bills
Can I Put My Camp Gladiator Membership On Hold?
Camp Gladiator allows freezes only for outdoor memberships. The available freeze period depends on the membership plan you have purchased:
|Membership Plan||Freeze Period|
|Bold 24+||Three months|
|Bold 12+||Two months|
|Bold 6+||One month|
You need to submit your freeze request at least seven days before the next billing date. During the freeze, Camp Gladiator will charge a $5 fee for each month.
It is possible to request a membership hold in special circumstances, including:
- Maternity restrictions
- Health restrictions
You will have to provide appropriate documentation to justify your request.
Does Camp Gladiator Offer Refunds?
As stated in membership agreements, all Camp Gladiator sales are final, and they will offer no refunds or returns.
Can I Try Camp Gladiator for Free?
Camp Gladiator offers a one-week long free trial for outdoor and virtual memberships. Potential members need to sign up first, but the free trial doesn’t turn into paid memberships automatically.
How Else Can I Benefit From DoNotPay?
DoNotPay holds the title of the world’s first robot lawyer. We will help you get out of unwanted fitness-related subscriptions and memberships like Planet Fitness, V Shred, Force Factor, or Skinny Fit.
The cancellation feature is just a fraction of DoNotPay’s power for handling various bureaucratic issues. You can access the full range of our services by setting up an account in a web browser. With our help, you will learn how to:
- Resolve issues with credit cards
- Put an end to unwanted subscriptions or memberships
- Challenge traffic tickets
- Protect your work by stopping copyright infringement
- Get refunds from various companies
- Deal with bills you are unable to pay
- Use free trials without risking your credit card info
- Serve revenge to robocall scammers
- Take people and companies to small claims court
- Schedule a DMV appointment without any issues
- Get refunds or compensation for delayed and canceled flights
- Fight speeding tickets
- Apply for clinical trials
- Free yourself from spam mail forever
- Save time when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Protect yourself and your loved ones from stalking and harassment
- Stop text spam
- Contest parking tickets