Looking for a Way to Cancel AMC Stubs Subscription? Here’s a Convenient Solution
Around 20 million households use AMC Stubs to watch their movies. As far as subscription movie ticketing services go, Stubs is a solid choice. Some users choose to upgrade to A-list or Premium, but AMC Stubs provides cinephiles with more than enough movies to enjoy every month. If you’re looking for an alternative with more choices or better perks, it might be time to cancel your subscription.
Follow These Steps to Cancel AMC Stubs Manually
There are two ways you can cancel your AMC Stubs membership. You can call their customer service and request cancelation, or you can contact them on their website.
Call AMC to Cancel
If you want to cancel your subscriptions through customer service, you should:
- Call 1-888-562-4262
- Request to cancel your membership
- Ask to confirm the cancelation
Request a Cancelation Through the Contact Page
AMC allows you to cancel a subscription through their website as well. To do so, follow these steps:
- Go to their Contact page
- Fill out the form with your information
- In the Details text box, request that your subscription is canceled
To avoid having to call or fill out a form, consider using DoNotPay’s service instead.
Count on DoNotPay to Cancel AMC Stubs Memberships
Canceling AMC Stubs can be a hassle when you try to do it on your own. Why not let DoNotPay handle it instead? You can complete the cancelation in just a few easy steps:
- Open the DoNotPay app on your
- Click on the Find Hidden Money tab
- Input the name of the service you want to cancel
That’s all it takes to unsubscribe you from AMC Stubs. You can also connect DoNotPay to your email or bank account and let it detect all active subscriptions. We will show you which ones you aren’t using but are still paying for. You can even cancel them from the dashboard.
Does AMC Offer Prorated Refunds Upon Cancelation?
No. Using the service for more than a month or using any prevents you from getting a refund. If you want to cancel your account, you should do it during the first month of your subscription. You can get a full refund if you haven’t used any benefits.
Is It Possible to Pause Your Account?
As of right now, you can’t pause an AMC Stubs membership. If you’re subscribed to the more advanced Stubs A-list feature, you can put it on hold.
A-list users should send their cancelation request five business days before the next billing date to avoid being charged for the following month. Once you’ve canceled your AMC Stubs A-list membership, you can’t sign up again for another six months.
Take a Look at Some Alternatives to AMC Stubs
If you like movies but want to move on from AMC Stubs, there are many alternatives to go around.
Let DoNotPay Handle Day-to-Day Nuisances That Aren’t Worth Your Time
It’s pointless to spend more than a couple of minutes canceling a paid subscription. If an app can handle it in a jiffy, you shouldn’t be wasting your time. That’s our philosophy at DoNotPay, and it doesn’t just apply to canceling movie ticketing services. Trying to get an eBay refund but don’t want to go through the lengthy refund process? There’s an app for that right here. Suppose you want to save money on bills but aren’t sure how. DoNotPay can help with that as well. DoNotPay enables you to streamline a wide variety of time-consuming tasks.
Log in to the app in your . Take a look at some the things DoNotPay simplifies:
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Canceling and tracking paid subscriptions or memberships
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Getting refunds for delayed or canceled flights
- Contesting parking tickets
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds from businesses
- Freeing yourself from spam mail forever