Save Green by Canceling ActBlue
ActBlue is a non-profit that provides fundraising software to left-leaning groups and organizations.
The company offers a recurring donation option for dedicated donors who want to finance political movements and preferred candidates. It’s a convenient option, but it’s one that’s difficult to cancel.
How To Cancel ActBlue on Your Own
ActBlue offers a few different avenues to cancel your subscription:
- Using your ActBlue Express account
- Sending an Email
- Using the monthly receipt email link
- Calling ActBlue
Cancel ActBlue via Your Account
Many donors signed up for the subscription through their ActBlue Express account. Having an account streamlines the donation process, while also making it simple to cancel your subscription. Here’s how you stop monthly payments:
- Log in to your ActBlue Express account
- Go to the My ActBlue Express
- Click on Recurring
- Choose the subscription you wish to cancel and press Manage
- Press Cancel this recurring contribution
Cancel ActBlue via Email
You can cancel your account by sending an email to the ActBlue support team. To do this, you have to:
- Type out an email requesting cancellation
- Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Include information that verifies you as the account holder in the email.
Cancel ActBlue Using the Monthly Receipt Email Link
ActBlue sends donors a monthly receipt via email. Every receipt contains a link to a page that you can use to cancel monthly donations. To do so, you should:
- Click on the Edit payment details link
- At the bottom of the page, press Cancel the rest of this recurring contribution
- Choose from one of the provided reasons or write down a different one under the Other tab
Cancel ActBlue via Phone Call
Canceling by calling the company is another option worth considering. You can cancel by:
- Dialing (617) 517-7600
- Requesting a cancellation
The representative should be able to cancel your subscription.
Here are the methods you can use to cancel an ActBlue donor subscription:
Can You Cancel With
|Yes / No|
|Monthly receipt link||
Make Canceling Services Easy With DoNotPay
It can be a chore to cancel services using conventional means. Many businesses make it difficult to contact their customer support teams or create time-consuming solutions for cancellations. DoNotPay solves this problem by giving you a quick way out of any subscription. To cancel ActBlue, here’s what you should do:
- Open DoNotPay in your web browser
- Sign in
- Navigate to the Find Hidden Money tab
- Enter ActBlue
DoNotPay then gets to work on the cancellation. The app will notify you once it completes the process.
Get Rid of Unwanted Subscriptions With DoNotPay’s Help
It’s easy to cancel a subscription when you’re aware of it. We use so many subscription services, it’s not unimaginable that some of them end up unused, even though we pay for them. One study estimates that the average American spends more than $300 on unused subscriptions every single year. It’s a lot of money to throw away unnecessarily.
Use DoNotPay to get around this issue. Our app makes tracking subscriptions a breeze. All you have to do is connect your email or bank account to DoNotPay, and you won’t have to worry about subscriptions slipping under your radar. We show you a list of things you pay for, and you can then choose to cancel any service you don’t need.
DoNotPay Solves Problems—Use It To Solve Yours
Canceling subscriptions like ActBlue is great, but our handy robot lawyer app can offer you so much more. We help our users save time and money by simplifying day-to-day tasks. Think about the last time you wanted to file a harassment complaint. It seems like a time-consuming chore, which is why most people avoid the process. DoNotPay makes it easier for you by providing the resources you need to get things done. You can use our app to claim compensation for delayed flights, sue harassers, and even lower your bills.
Get to know DoNotPay after opening it in your web browser. Once you’re well-acquainted with the service, you’ll find that it can be an extraordinary asset when dealing with any of the following tasks:
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Getting refunds for delayed or canceled flights
- Contesting parking tickets
- Freeing yourself from spam mail forever
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds from any company
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Getting revenge on robocalls