How to Cancel a Budget Car Reservation Right Away
Car reservations can be pretty expensive, especially when renting in a big city or from a big company. They often make it hard to cancel a reservation too, as the company doesn't want to lose out on any money. Even if you do manage to cancel your reservation, they might charge you a cancellation fee anyway. That being said, many are often wondering how they can cancel a Budget car reservation with minimal fuss.
Fortunately, DoNotPay has the tools you need to cancel a reservation. We provide a service that is specific for that task alone. Evidently, it's so much easier to cancel when you use DoNotPay in completing the tasks you have at hand.
Aside from canceling your reservation with Budget, DoNotPay can successfully cancel your:
- Doordash orders
- Etsy orders
- Walmart orders
- Cash App payments:
- PayPal payments
- Orders from eBay
- Venmo payments
- Southwest reservations
- Zelle payments
- United Airlines reservations
If you’re keen on canceling any payment, order, or application, DoNotPay can handle it for you. Keep reading for further details on how DoNotpay can help.
How to Cancel Your Budget Car Reservation
Budget is a vehicle rental company, offering a variety of cars and cargo buses for you to rent and travel with. Whether you're moving or going on vacation, they likely have the perfect vehicle for you to take on your journey. They have over 3000 locations worldwide, so you'll be covered no matter where you end up going.
Canceling a Budget reservation isn't hard, but it can be frustrating. Fees are involved if you've already prepaid for the rental, but not if you didn't prepay. This may seem rather unfair since both hold reservations, but you're not charged a cancellation fee for not pre-paying.
The cancellation fee includes a $50 processing fee for canceling a prepaid reservation, but the amount goes up to $150 if you cancel after the pick-up time. If you've made a booking through a travel agency/website, you'll have to cancel through that company.
To cancel a Budget car reservation:
- Go to Budget's "Cancel my Reservation" page.
- Enter your booking number and last name.
- Click "search now".
- Budget should easily be able to find your reservation. You can then cancel and confirm it, and a confirmation email should be sent to you.
If you have any further inquiries or requests, you can reach out to Budget Car Rental through any of the following:
|Budget Customer Support Number||800-214-6094|
|Budget Contact Form||Budget Car Rental|
How to Request a Refund from Budget
You can request a refund from Budget using the same process you would for canceling a reservation. This is only done if you've prepaid for your rental, of course, and it's unclear if the deposit put down for a rental will be refunded otherwise. There are certain cases where you won't be able to obtain a refund. These situations include:
- Returning your rental early. You will not be refunded for the days you didn't use the rental.
- Booking through a travel company. Budget will not refund you. You'll have to contact the travel agency to inquire about a refund, but Budget is under no obligation to provide one.
- Late fees will not be refunded, no matter what the late reason is. After seven hours, you will be charged a full day's late fee.
Is Budget Being Difficult? DoNotPay Will Help in Taking Them to Small Claims Court
If Budget is being difficult and won't help you cancel your reservation, then it might be time to escalate the situation. You can actually sue a company for being unhelpful and refusing to respond to your complaints. It's especially easy to do with DoNotPay!
We can help you take any company to small claims court and get the compensation you deserve. DoNotPay has been recognized by the American Bar Association's Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access, so they know exactly what they're doing when it comes to suing a company in small claims court. When you use our product, we’ll even give you a script to use in court. This online lawyer can make the process so much easier for you.
Use DoNotPay to Help Cancel Your Budget Car Reservation
DoNotPay can help you cancel any type of reservation, whether it's at a restaurant or a car rental business. Unfortunately, some companies make it difficult to cancel these reservations, so instead of having to spend so much time figuring out what to do or where to go, DoNotPay will simply send a cancellation letter on your behalf.
Simply follow these 3 steps:
- Search for the Cancel Anything product on DoNotPay.
- Enter the name of the company you need to cancel your order/payment with.
- Answer a few questions about whatever you need to cancel so that we can compose a cancellation letter.
Once you submit the details, we'll work on composing a cancellation letter for you.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay can do almost anything. From the smallest task up to the most problematic issue that requires legal advice, DoNotPay is here to help. Here are some tasks that we can assist you with:
- Negotiating expensive hotel bills
- Negotiating credit cards
- Getting a burner phone
- Getting help with bills
- Dealing with chargebacks and refunds
- Getting airline flight compensation
- Subscribing to free trials without being charged after
- Skipping the queue when contacting customer service
- Suing anyone in small claims court
Before it's too late, be sure to get help from DoNotPay! Download the app right now and unlock the most useful app that you’ll ever have on your phone.