The Most Convenient Way to Get a Bothell Pet License
As a Bothell citizen, is the law. Whether you have a dispute involving your pet or you are simply out for a walk with your pet, expect to produce your pet license as part of verification. As a King County resident, it is a requirement to get a Bothell pet license.
Different jurisdictions have varying requirements and processes when it comes to getting a pet license. While the procedure generally involves reaching out to the relevant authorities, it is not always as easy as one may assume.
Applying to get a Bothell pet license on your own can be challenging, tiresome, and confusing. Below is a guide on how to get a Bothell pet license either on your own or via DoNotPay's simple, straightforward, and easy process.
What Are the Different Ways to License a Pet in Bothell?
Currently, there are three main ways to license your pets in Bothell::
As part of King County, these steps are also applicable when applying for a pet license elsewhere in the county.
How to Get a License Online
To license your pet online in Bothell, follow these steps:
- Head over to the city's online portal.
- Select 'License Now.'
- Click on "Online.'
- Under "Instructions to License Online", click the 'click here to begin' link.
- The link directs you to a secure portal where you will key in your data, upload the necessary documents, make the necessary payments.
- On the page, you will have to enter your login details. There is an option for creating a new account or resetting your password if applicable.
- You will also have to enter your reference number, last name, and zip code. You will have to return to your mail to check the reference number. If you haven't received a reference number, click the 'Don't have a reference number?' to get assistance.
- Once you have accessed the account, you can then make your payment via a major credit card to buy your pet's license.
Any required documents should either be scanned and uploaded or submitted later by email, mail, or fax. You will get your license once the required documents are received. When purchasing a pet license online, a $1.95 convenience fee will be applied for every transaction.
How to License By Mail
Mail all license requirements and documentation together with your money order or check payable to "City of Bothell.' Do not send cash by mail. When mailing or paying for the Bothell pet license, use this address:
Bothell Animal Licensing
P.O. Box 141929
Irving, TX 75014-1929
How to License in Person
You can also get a Bothell pet license in person by visiting Bothell City Hall at 18415 101St Ave NE. You are required to carry the necessary documents with you when going for your license in person.
Documents Needed to Register Your Pet in Bothell
Regardless of the method you choose, below are the license requirements when buying a Bothell pet license:
- An updated rabies vaccination certification for over 6-month-old pets in case the rabies vaccination on record has expired. Ensure the pet data and your address is correctly listed on the certificate
- Proof of spay/neuter, such as a signed statement from the vet or a service invoice. This will allow you to get lower neutered/spayed license fees.
- Proof of your age to get the discounted fees for over 65-year-old seniors
- A signed affidavit if your pet is a service pet and you're interested in the free service pet license.
How Much Does a Pet License Cost in Bothell?
Learn how much different pet licenses cost in Bothell:
|Unaltered Pet License||$60.00|
|Spayed/Neutered Pet License||$30.00|
|Juvenile Pet (8 weeks to 6 months old)||$15.00|
|Spayed/Neutered Pet License for Owner Aged 65+||$15.00|
|Late Fee (after 30 days)||$15.00|
|Replacement Tag Fee||$5.00|
|License Transfer Fee||$3.00|
There are a couple of other things to know about your Bothell pet license:
- The Juvenile Pet License is valid for 6 months from date of purchase.
- Proof of owner's age and pet's spay/neuter is required for the discounted senior license. The payment is made once for the life of the pet, but the license must be renewed annually at no charge. Senior owners are limited to 3 discounted pet licenses.
Can My Pet License be Revoked in Bothell?
Unfortunately, your pet license can be revoked if sufficient proof shows that you don't deserve the license. However, your pet license can only be revoked after a fair formal hearing. Without the hearing, the city is not permitted to revoke your license. Fortunately, DoNotPay can help reinstate or re-register your revoked license.
Depending on how busy you are and several other unavoidable circumstances, you could enlist your lawyer's services or a family member to help you get your pet licensed. However, this process can be more costly and take even longer, especially if you are the one best able to answer detailed questions about your pet.
Generally, getting a Bothell pet license on your own is a long, tedious, and overwhelming process. Applying online requires many steps with potential pitfalls such as forgetting and resetting your password. Buying the license in person as well as via mail means you have to spare lots of time on your schedule.
With DoNotPay, the process is easy and takes only a few minutes of your time.
How to Save Time Registering Your Pet in Bothell Using DoNotPay
If you want to save time getting your pet license in Bothell with DoNotPay, follow these easy steps:
- Go to the Pet Licenses product on DoNotPay.
- Enter the county or city you are looking to register your pet in.
- Tell us more about your pet, including the breed, gender, whether they are spayed/neutered, approximate age, and more.
- Upload evidence documents that prove that your pet has been spayed/neutered (if applicable) and a copy of the rabies vaccination certificate.
- Enter your contact information, including email, address, and phone number.
- Complete your application by paying the license processing fee, so we can file the application on your behalf.
DoNotPay can help you get a in the fastest time and easiest way possible.
Why Use DoNotPay to Get a Bothell Pet License?
Unlike the conventional online, in-person, and snail-mail processes, DoNotPay 's process of getting a pet license in Bothell is better in three main ways:
- Fast: You will save a lot of time with DoNotPay
- Easy: There are fewer and more straightforward steps when getting a pet license
- Guaranteed success: You will get your license in the shortest time possible.
DoNotPay Works Across All States
DoNotPay is a national service provider. It deals with multiple companies and authorities across different states. DoNotPay can assist you with several pet license locations, including the following areas:
- California pet license
- City of Houston pet license
- Minneapolis pet license
- Maricopa County pet license
- King County pet license
- Orange County pet license
- Pierce County pet license
- LA County pet license
- Omaha pet license
- Washington State pet license
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Besides helping with your Bothell pet registration, DoNotPay can help you with a multitude of important and often tedious tasks:
- Discover and apply for scholarships
- Handle your parking tickets
- Appeal banned account
- College fee waivers
Let DoNotPay help you get started on your Bothell pet registration and licensing process today.