Does American Tire Price Match?
Looking to save on tires in a local store near you? American Tire Depot is where you'll find discounted prices on quality tires without compromising customer service. Additionally, you can request price matching on similar products selling at a lower price on a competitor store.
Since the company's goal is to ensure you enjoy great tires at the lowest prices available in the market, you can send in a on any American Tire local store, and the staff will match it for you.
However, if you feel that the hassle of comparing prices on different stores with the price on the American Tire Depot store is too much for you, DoNotPay is here to help. Through DoNotPay's Price Match product, you are free to compare prices from any store and send a price match request with ease.
Does American Tire Price Match?
Yes. American Tire offers different tire brands such as Michelin, Goodyear, Toyo, BF Goodrich, Kumho, Pirelli, and Bridgestone in stores across the country. Therefore, if you come across any of these brands selling in another store at a lower price, it for you.
This table shows a summary of the American Tire price match policy.
|Company||American Tire Depot|
|Time-frame:||Within 14 days of purchase|
|Price Matches:||Michelin, Goodyear, Toyo, BF Goodrich, Kumho, Pirelli, Bridgestone|
|Exclusions:||Special promotions, Credit cards, offers or financing offers, Open-box items, refurbished or pre-owned items, commercial prices, limited-quantity items, manufacturer discounted parts, bundled offers, coupon offers more than one request per person per day, and holiday sales.|
|Where to redeem:||In-store at any American Tire Depot store in your location.|
American Tire Price Match Guarantee Details
American Tire Depot has a detailed policy on the price match guarantee indicating the items accepted for price matching and those that are not. If you have already bought a product from American Tire Depot, you have 14 days to submit a price matching or adjustment request.
Once you submit a request, American Tire Depot will review your request and determine if the products qualify for price matching. You can only submit one request per day, per product.
The price match guarantee shows some exclusions of products that do not qualify for price matching. Some of the exclusions on products qualifying for price matching include the following.
- Special promotions
- The credit card offers or financing offers
- Open-box items, refurbished or pre-owned items
- Commercial prices
- Limited quantity items or out-of-stock items
- Manufacturer discounted parts
- Bundled offers
- Coupon offers
- More than one request per person per day
- Holiday sales like Black Friday, Thanksgiving, and weather-related sales.
Therefore, before submitting a request, check that items are not categorized as any of the above categories so that you can qualify for price matching.
Please note that American Tire Depot has the right to change the policy any time with or without notice to its customers. It also has the right to decline any price matching request if it doesn't qualify as per the active price match guarantee policy.
How to Request for American Tire Price Guarantee by Yourself
The process to request for American Tire price match guarantee is straightforward. You'll only need to have the required proof from the competitor store and submit a price match guarantee.
Here's how it works:
- Find a tire that matches the brand, size, line, type, speed rating, mileage rating, and load rating in a competitor store selling at a lower price.
- Request the competitor to print out a quote for the tires.
- Submit the quote printout to American Tire when requesting for price match.
- Wait for American Tire to verify the price and match it for you so that you can buy the tires at the price you prefer.
If you have already bought the product at a higher price, American Tire will refund the price difference as long as the price matching request is submitted within 14 days after purchase.
How to Request for American Tire Price Guarantee With the Help of DoNotPay
While you can easily submit a price matching request by yourself, you can save time and money if you submit it with the help of DoNotPay.
Here's how DoNotPay works.
- Search for Price Match on DoNotPay and select the product.
- Select whether you were charged more than the advertised price or if you believe you are eligible for a price match.
- Provide the name of the product you purchased to see if it qualifies for a price adjustment. If you believe your desired item is qualified for a price match, we'll double-check for you.
And that's it! DoNotPay will send a letter to the company notifying the staff of the legal or Terms of Service violation and demanding a refund for the amount you were overcharged. You should hear back from the company within two weeks!
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Check out DoNtPay’s Find the Best Deals and Deals and Coupons to help you get better deals and discounts anytime you shop.
You can also get the best price-matching deals on different retailers such as:
Save time and money with DoNotPay. today!