Claim Amazon's Price Drop Refunds In 3 Easy Steps
is a global e-commerce giant in several sectors, from home entertainment to retail. Most online shoppers prefer Amazon for its wide range of products and price ranges. Despite that, several other e-commerce websites sell almost the same products at varying prices.
For most shoppers, this calls for a price match, which allows them to get refunds for the price difference between sellers. Are you looking for an Amazon price drop refund? With a price match, a seller can successfully refund you the price difference if you prove the existence of a better price deal for the same product.
Unfortunately, getting an Amazon refund after the price drop is not easy. On the bright side, DoNotPay can help you take advantage of this price match policy on Amazon. Check out this guide on how to get an Amazon price drop match.
Does Amazon Offer a Price Match?
No, as a rule, Amazon doesn't offer a price match at this time. Amazon is clear on not offering a price match for its customers. However, you can contact Amazon's customer service to see if they have updated the price match policy and plan to offer the service any time soon.
Previously, Amazon offered price-protection guarantees, which meant refunding the difference between the price customers paid and a newer reduced rate in case of a price drop. However, ended the price match service in 2016, mostly since Amazon constantly strives to ensure they offer their customers the lowest prices on their products.
How to Save Money When Shopping at Amazon
It is not uncommon to come across hidden deals and secret discounts when shopping on Amazon. Regardless of what you are buying, Amazon is most likely the first place you go to for its low-price points. Still, Amazon is rife with lesser-known tricks and opportunities to save cash.
Here are a few ways you can save money every time you shop on Amazon:
- Become an Amazon Prime member. By signing up for Amazon Prime, you're ideally paying upfront for benefits that eventually save you money. Such include:
- Free and fast shipping
- One free book monthly
- Exclusive discounts on eligible items
- Amazon Fresh's free grocery delivery
- Early access to Amazon sales events.
The amount you spend on Amazon annually should determine if it is worth the investment against the membership fee.
- Get free shipping by bundling items. Amazon allows free 5-8 day shipping when your order includes at least $25 for eligible items.
- Set an alert to get the best prices possible
- Get Amazon coupons. You can find special coupon codes under the 'Special Offers' on specific product pages.
- Take advantage of daily deals
- Trade-in stuff you purchased but no longer need through Amazon's trade-in features.
Alternatives to Amazon That Offer Price Matching
If you are adamant about finding price adjustments and not getting any on Amazon, you are in luck. Below are alternative stores in the US that you can match:
|Company||Price match||Company||Price match|
|PetSmart||Yes||Bed Bath & Beyond||Yes|
How to Find Price Match Policies on Your Own
There are different ways to seek price matching depending on the retailer in question. Generally, you have to request a price match before purchasing an item. Depending on the retailer, you can request price matching in-store or online.
In the case of Amazon or other giant retailers such as Target, you can call customer service and request a price match for the specific item you want to purchase.
However, due to millions of daily shoppers requesting price matching, it is hard for you to successfully request one. Common challenges with requesting price matching by yourself include long waiting periods and the high possibility of not being approved.
How to Request Amazon Price Match With DoNotPay
If you want to find the best prices for a specific item and don't know where to begin, DoNotPay has got you sorted in a few simple steps:
- Search for Price Match on DoNotPay and select the product.
- Select whether you were charged more than the advertised price or if you believe you are eligible for a price match.
- Provide the name of the product you purchased so we can see if it qualifies for a price adjustment. If you believe your desired item is qualified for a price match, we'll double-check for you.
Request any retailer's price match by signing up with DoNotPay today. In addition, DoNotPay can help you find the best deals on a wide range of products. DoNotPay can also help you find deals and coupons for almost any item.
Besides helping you seek Amazon's price adjustment and find stores that price match, DoNotPay can also help you to request:
- Best Buy price match
- Target price match
- Walmart price match
- Home Depot price match
- Lowes price match
- Costco price adjustment
- Kohl's price match
- Nordstrom price match.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay can do a lot more than request price adjustments on your behalf. Other unrelated services include:
- Sort out credit card issues
- Find missing or unclaimed money
- Sign up for free trials without getting any charges
- File a complaint
- Cancel your memberships or subscriptions
- Sue a company or individual in a small claims court
- Clear any overwhelming bills.
here to learn more about Amazon's price matching and adjustment policies.