How to Easily Access Air France Premium Economy Lounge Access
Airport lounges have been around for a while, but for a long time, only the most elite travelers could access them. Typically, you could only gain access to the lounges with a first-class or business ticket.
Things are starting to change, however, and you may be able to get into the lounge without a first-class or business ticket. You can buy a one-day pass, use a credit card reward, or even invest in a lounge membership. If you fly Air France Premium Economy, you can get lounge access for a fee.
Getting into a lounge can be a frustrating thing to schedule when you have enough on your plate traveling as it is. So, leave it to DoNotPay to get your so you can focus on your trip.
What comes with lounge access?
Getting into a lounge can make or break your flying experience. Going to a lounge can give you access to things like:
- Alcohol, non-alcoholic beverages, and food
- A shower
- Peace and quiet to relax
- A business center
Treating yourself to lounge access can be very helpful to you. Flights can be stressful experiences, and a lounge gives you a chance to relax. If you need to grab a shower upon your arrival but don't have time to go to your hotel, you can shower in the lounge. You can also get inexpensive or free food in the lounge rather than buying it at pricey vendors in the airport.
How to get Air France lounge access by yourself/on your own
If you are flying , you can access the lounge in a couple of different ways.
Standard member lounge access
- If you fly Air France as a standard Premium Economy member, you will have to pay an additional fee to access the lounge.
- To access the lounge, you can do one of the following:
- Buy a ticket at a participating lounge the day you leave.
- Purchase a ticket at an Air France airport terminal on the day you leave.
- Buy at check-in or online under My Bookings. This is only applicable to the lounges at Paris and Paris-Charles de Gaulle.
- Lounges are subject to availability.
Elite member lounge access
- If you are a Flying Gold, Blue, or Platinum member or a SkyTeam Elite Plus member, you can access the lounge for free where available.
- Go to the lounge and show the lounge attendant your membership to be let in.
The last thing you want to be thinking about is figuring out how to reserve a lounge space on the day of your flight. Let DoNotPay handle scheduling your lounge access so that you can focus on your flight.
Solve getting Air France lounge access with the help of DoNotPay
Rather than having to think about securing lounge access when you are trying to get ready for your flight, let DoNotPay do it for you.
If you want to get lounge access but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 3 easy steps:
1. Tell us which airport you're flying out of or into.
2. Select whether you have any of the special travel reward or airline credit cards, or are flying in a premium fare class.
3. Enter which airline you're flying with.
Why use DoNotPay to get you lounge access for Air France
Using DoNotPay to help you get Air France lounge access is a great idea for several reasons.
All you have to do is give DoNotPay some travel information, and we will secure your lounge access.
Once you have submitted your information to DoNotPay, you don't have to worry about anything else.
It's a success.
You can have faith that DoNotPay will get your lounge access secured as long as there is a lounge available.
DoNotPay works across all companies/entities/groups with the click of a button
Getting you access to an airport lounge isn't the only task DoNotPay can handle. DoNotPay can work with a wide variety of different companies/entities to complete tasks. Here are a few examples.
- Recover your Amazon password
- Get your California birth certificate
- Find lost airport items
- Help you request sick leave
- Get you compensation for a poor airline experience
- Help you get a tourist visa
Securing lounge access can be a frustrating and time-consuming task if you do it by yourself. Sometimes, you can't even get access to a lounge without buying a first-class, business, or premium ticket. Some places will let you access the lounge via credit card rewards or by being an elite member.
If you want to gain access to a lounge through an Air France Premium Economy ticket, you will have to pay an additional fee. However, if you are a Flying Gold, Blue, or Platinum member or a SkyTeam Elite Plus member, you can get in the lounge for free if it is available.
Rather than worrying about this the day of your flight, reach out to DoNotPay and let us handle securing you access to a lounge.