How to Access Airport Lounges with an ANZ Travel Visa
Since airport lounges have been a concept, they have been reserved only for the most elite fliers. Generally, you had to have a first-class or business ticket to even be considered access to the airport lounge.
However, things are beginning to change. You can potentially get into the lounge even if you don't have a first-class or business ticket by buying a one-day pass or a lounge membership. In some cases, you can even get access to the airport lounge through the credit card you are using, like the
However, the process of getting into the lounge can still be quite a frustrating one. Using DoNotPay means we handle all the trouble of getting you into the lounge so you can focus on enjoying your trip.
What Comes With Lounge Access?
Nowadays you can use your credit card to get access to airport lounges. Lounge access is a wonderful thing that will allow you to relax before or after your flight. Some of the things you can enjoy with lounge access include:
- Peace and quiet
- Fast Wi-Fi
- Business center
Having access to a lounge can be beneficial for many reasons. If flights are a stressful experience for you, having the option to relax before and after the flight can be a real help. Or, if you are taking a flight and don't have time to stop at your hotel, you can use the shower in the lounge. You can also get food much cheaper in the lounge than at vendors in the airport.
How to Get ANZ Lounge Access by Yourself
Check out the terms and conditions for the ANZ Travel Visa Signature Priority Pass Membership. Follow these directions to use .
If you have an ANZ Travel Visa Card:
- The principal cardmember must submit a completed Priority Pass application form that is found in the ANZ Travel Visa Signature Credit Card welcome pack.
- It will take at least four weeks for ANZ to process your application.
- Anytime you wish to enter an ANZ airport lounge, you must present your Priority Pass membership card at the lounge entry.
- You can use the lounge for free two times each calendar year.
- If you want to use the lounge more than twice in any given year, you will be charged $27 per visit.
- If you bring a guest, you will be charged $27 per visit as well.
If you don't have an ANZ Travel Visa Card:
- Go to the ANZ page and apply for the card.
- Once you have received the card, find the Priority Pass application form in your welcome pack.
- Fill out and submit the application and wait at least four weeks for ANZ to process it.
- Present your Priority Pass membership card at the entrance to the lounge.
- The pass gives you two free lounge entries. For every additional lounge entry, you will be charged $27.
- Any additional guests you bring into the lounge will cost you an additional $27.
Filling out applications is never any fun, and it can be easy to forget to do it or get it mailed in. Using DoNotPay means you don't have to worry about filling it out or submitting it.
Solve Getting ANZ Lounge Access With the Help of DoNotPay
Rather than dealing with the time-consuming process of filling out your application and getting it in the mail, let DoNotPay handle the process for you.
If you want to get lounge access but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 3 easy steps:
- Tell us which airport you're flying out of or into.
- Select whether you have any of the special travel reward or airline credit cards, or are flying in a premium fare class.
- Enter which airline you're flying with.
Why Use DoNotPay to Solve Your ANZ Lounge Access Woes?
There are many reasons why you should use DoNotPay to solve your ANZ travel platinum airport lounge access woes.
- It's quick: Just give DoNotPay a little information, and we will find the best lounge deals for you.
- It's simple: You don't have to worry about filling out tedious forms or making sure you are hitting all the needed steps.
- It's successful: You can trust that DoNotPay will handle everything for you.
DoNotPay Works Across All Companies, Entities, and Groups With the Click of a Button
DoNotPay doesn't just deal with getting you access to airport lounges. It can help with a large variety of different tasks and can work with many companies. Here are some examples:
- Help you get a tourist visa
- Request sick leave
- Get cash for gift cards
- Find lost items
- Find unclaimed money
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
In addition to the ANZ Travel Visa card, DoNotPay can help you get airport lounge access using these cards:
|American Express||Chase Sapphire Reserve|
Getting access to an airport lounge can be a difficult task if you try to do it on your own. In some cases, you have to pay for a first-class or business ticket to even be considered admittance to the lounge. In other cases, you can access the lounge via rewards for a credit card like the ANZ Travel Visa Card.
If you wish to gain lounge access through your ANZ Travel Visa Card, you will have to fill out additional paperwork that will take at least four weeks to process. Instead, you should reach out to DoNotPay and let us handle it.
Join DoNotPay today to see how we can easily get you lounge access through your ANZ Travel Visa Card.