Leave the Hustle and Bustle Behind—Let DoNotPay Help You Get Lounge Access With Your United Credit Card
Traveling can be a stressful experience—rushing through security, running for the gate, and fumbling with your luggage as you purchase something from a convenience kiosk can take a toll on your nerves. Wouldn't it be wonderful to get away from the crowds and noise of the airport? If you have a , DoNotPay might be able to help you get airport lounge access, whisking you away to a bit of peace before your flight.
United Airlines Lounge Access
Travel rewards are just one great benefit of credit cards. By default, it may come with lounge access if you have an airline card. United Airlines offers six credit cards as part of its MileagePlus program:
- United Gateway
- United Explorer
- United Quest
- United Club Infinite
- United Business
- United Club Business
Only the United Explorer, United Club Infinite, and United Club Business offer lounge access. The United Quest card is a higher benefit tier than the United Explorer but does not offer any lounge access through either one-time passes or club membership. If you are not a cardholder but still want the benefits of United Club membership, you can purchase a membership directly through United.
|United Explorer cardholders get two one-time United Club passes every year. Guests are not allowed on a one-time pass.
|United Club Infinite
|The United Club Infinite card comes with United Club membership. Cardholders are allowed two adult guests or one adult guest and dependent children.
|United Club Business
|If you travel for business instead of leisure and need some privacy to get work done, the United Club Business card comes with United Club membership. You may bring a coworker with you as cardholders are allowed, two adult guests.
How to Get Into a United Airlines Lounge Without a Card
If you are not a United cardholder with lounge access, you may still have United Club lounge access based on your itinerary or cabin. Customers flying United Polaris business class, United Business premium transcontinental, or United Business international may have access at their origin, connecting, and destination locations. Star Alliance Gold members and first business class customers flying internationally on Star Alliance member airlines can also get into United Clubs at their departure airports.
In addition to United Club lounges, United Airlines has United Polaris lounges and arrivals facilities at some airports. United Polaris lounges are only open to customers on long-haul international flights with United or a Star Alliance member airline. London Heathrow has an arrival facility that is only accessible to United Polaris business class customers traveling on a same-day ticket arriving before noon. United Club membership will not grant access.
United does allow the following customers into their United Club lounges without passes or membership.
- Active military service members with a United or United Express flight in uniform or with leave orders or rest and recuperation papers
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Club members (North America members can only use lounges in the United States, while Maple Leaf Club Worldwide members have no restrictions)
Benefits of Being a United Club Member
The United Club amenities can turn a dreadful layover into a comfortable break. Passholders, club members, and other entrants can enjoy
- Assistance with reservations, seat assignments, and electronic ticketing
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet access
- Complimentary beverages and light snacks
- Complimentary bar service
- Information on local dining and entertainment options if you are staying in the area
Some United Club locations even have private phone booths for you to take any important calls.
Getting Into the United Club Lounge With DoNotPay
If you want to get but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 3 easy steps:
1. Tell us which airport you're flying out of or into.
2. Select whether you have any of the special travel rewards or airline credit cards, or are flying in a premium fare class.
3. Enter which airline you're flying with.
Why DoNotPay Is the Best Way to Get Lounge Access
If you want United airport lounge access, don't wear your patience down by doing it yourself. DoNotPay can minimize your travel stress by getting you to access with
- Speed - You can find out if you have lounge access in just three steps.
- Simplicity - Save yourself the hassle of interpreting the criteria and let DoNotPay find you an answer.
- Convenience - DoNotPay looks at all of your card benefits instead of letting you sift through them individually.
Travel Perks From Other Airlines and Credit Cards
If you can't get access to a United Club, you may still be able to take advantage of an airport lounge. If you are flying American Airlines or British Airways, you might be able to get into their lounges. If you have other credit cards in your wallet, DoNotPay can help you take advantage of any travel benefits they have. We have information on these brands and many more:
Other Ways DoNotPay Can Make Traveling Easier
DoNotPay can do so much more than get you . DoNotPay offers a wide variety of services to make your life easier, including
- Scheduling appointments with the DMV
- Creating passport photos
- Getting tourist visas
- Completing child travel consent forms
- Claiming compensation for airline failures
Don't waste your time waiting—try DoNotPay today and see how much simpler your life can be!