Easily Cancel Your Aeromexico Flight
Whether it's being called to work on your leave days, your sitter bailed at the last minute, and you don't have anyone to look after the kids, or any other unexpected circumstances, there are times you have to change your travel plans suddenly. If you don't think you'll make your Aeromexico flight, then cancel your reservation and travel at a more convenient time.
Aeromexico has a cancellation policy that addresses passengers' last-minute emergencies and provides for compensation or rescheduling to some degree. You don't have to jump through hoops canceling your Aeromexico flight because DoNotPay is on the case. You'll be surprised by how easy and straightforward the whole cancellation process can be.
How to Cancel an Aeromexico Flight
Aeromexico provides various channels through which its clients can cancel flights, although a cancellation fee will be levied 24 hours past the booking date. Let's go through the various ways a passenger can cancel an Aeromexico ticket on their own.
Cancel your trip using these steps:
- You'll first need to have your 6-character Aeromexico confirmation code with you. Your trip locator will be found in the confirmation email that was sent when you booked your reservation.
- Access the 'Manage reservation' tab and enter the 6-character reservation reference along with the passenger's last name
- Select the 'Change or cancel trip' prompt that's next to the flight itinerary and follow the instructions
- Pick the flight or passenger segment you want to cancel
- Go through the Aeromexico cancellation refund policy on the next page. Aeromexico's 'cancel flight refund' value will be reflected.
- Confirm your cancelation with the aptly named button
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you used for booking the reservation. This correspondence contains the refund status.
- Use the toll-free number, 1-800-237-6639, to contact Aeromexico's customer care
- Pick the interaction language you're most familiar with
- Hold for about two to five minutes for an agent to address your issue
- Provide them with adequate verification information, such as your ticket number, name, destination city, and any other information they'll require from you
- Choose the trip you want to be canceled and inform the relevant agent as much
- Give out a reason for canceling
- Pick a payment mode if you're required to pay the cancelation fee
- When the cancelation is done, Aeromexico will send you a confirmation email to the email address you registered with
Note that the amount you'll be reimbursed is subject to the Aeromexico cancelation policy.
At the Airport Counter
If your booking involves restricted fare rules that can't be retrieved online, one may cancel their trip at Aeromexico's airport cancel-flight desk.
A representative will require your reservation details as well as validation documents, for example, a photo ID. The flight refund will then be processed onto the initial mode of payment. If non-electronic methods were used for booking, the refund would be credited through a similar payment method.
What's Aeromexico's Cancelation Policy?
While Aeromexico has provisions for flight cancellations, requests will normally be dealt with as per the company's cancelation policy directives. Before you cancel your plane ticket, check out the following guidelines:
- You have up to 24 hours from when you bought the ticket to cancel the flight or change the booking without incurring cancelation fees
- For risk-free cancelation, the departure date has to be at least a week from the time the cancelation request is initiated
- Past the 24-hour point, passengers have to pay the $200 cancelation fee to claim a refund
- Aeromexico's cancelation policy 24-hour rule doesn't apply to Basic and Value fares
- This 24-hour cancelation policy isn't applicable on group fares
- Also, this 1-day cancelation policy doesn't work for tickets booked via miles
- Aeromexico cancel flight compensation is processed within 24 hours; however, some debit/credit card companies or banks may further hold on to your funds. Thus, the amount will be back into your account within 7 – 10 business days
You can get a refund for your canceled flight either online or offline.
- Visit Aeromexico's official website on your mobile or web browser
- Next, input your login credentials to sign in to the booking account
- Click on the 'Manage your booking' choice
- Type in the canceled booking information, for instance, the passenger's last name and the booking reference ID
- Select the ticket to be canceled
- Go to the 'Request refund' button and tap away
- Ensure you enter the needed information in the refund form and then submit it
- You will first need to get the number to call based on your region – there are different numbers for Mexico, the USA, Canada, Latin America, Asia, Europe, and other countries
- Copy the number, paste it into your phone's dial-pad, and call
- Keenly listen to the automated voice
- Speak with a live expert by clicking on the correct button
- Share with an Aeromexico representative the correct information about your canceled ticket
- Request for your refund
If you're successful, you'll get back your money within 7-10 days.
|AeroMexico Contact Information|
|Customer Service Details||Contact Page|
|Customer Service Online Support||Live Chat|
Use DoNotPay to Help Cancel Your Aeromexico Flight
As you've seen, canceling your Aeromexico flight isn't as easy as it sounds. It requires a lot of contacting customer care and plenty of waiting. It doesn't have to be this way, though; DoNotPay makes the whole process easy and stress-free.
Here's what we need you to do to cancel your Aeromexico flight today:
- Search for the Cancel Anything product on DoNotPay.
- Enter the name of the company you need to cancel your order/payment with.
- Answer a few questions about whatever you need to cancel so that we can compose a cancelation letter.
After receiving your details, we'll create a cancellation letter on your behalf while you get on with the rest of your affairs.
How Else Can DoNotPay Help?
We'll make your Aeromexico flight cancelation easier; yet, this doesn't touch the surface of how we can assist you. If you're flying United or Southwest, we'll help you cancel your booking and get refunds if you're entitled to compensation.
Furthermore, if you've made online purchases and you want to cancel some of the goods ordered or the whole order, DoNotPay has your back. We'll help you cancel the following orders and payments:
- PayPal payments
- eBay orders
- DoorDash orders
- Venmo payments
- Walmart orders
- Zelle payments
- Etsy orders
- CashApp payments