Delete Your YNAB Account Easily And Successfully
Are you searching for "" and can't find a quick and easy answer to your question? You’ve probably subscribed to You Need A Budget (YNAB) to manage your budget properly but have no need of it now. After all, 65% of people don't know what they spent last month, but you do know that paying for YNAB when you're not using it is a money mistake.
Reasons You Should Delete an Old YNAB Account
Since your You Need A Budget accounts are all related to your finances, it's a good idea to . YNAB connects to all of your financial and credit card accounts. Additionally, there's always a risk of a data breach in the future.
If your account remains active and a data breach occurs or your account is hacked, someone will have access to your entire financial life. Due to the sensitive data that YNAB holds, it's crucial to delete an old account if you're not using it.
How to Delete a YNAB Account on Your Own
YNAB accounts can be deleted in numerous ways, depending on how you opened an account. For example, if you signed up using your iPhone or iPad, you will need to follow the instructions below:
- Open the YNAB app
- Go to settings
- Click "Manage Subscription in iTunes"
However, if you signed up through YNAB directly, you'll need to follow the steps below to delete your YNAB account:
- Log into your YNAB account
- Click on "Account Settings"
- Scroll down to cancel subscription
- Cancel your subscription
- Go back to your Account Settings
- Scroll down to Delete Account
- Follow the prompts to delete your account
If you do not have a subscription, you can skip those steps and move directly to deleting your account. Accounts that remain inactive for three years will be deleted automatically.
|Can I Delete With
|Yes / No
Issues Others Have Had When Trying to Delete a YNAB Account
Deleting a YNAB is straightforward, but many people assume that when they cancel their subscription, it will delete their account. Unfortunately, many people forget to take the additional few steps that they need to delete their accounts.
Some people also forget their:
- Sign-in email
- Two-factor authentication
If you don't have this information available, it will be challenging to access your account and delete it.
How to Delete Your Account Without a Password
You will need to sign into your account to delete it. If you've forgotten your password, you'll need to visit this link to recover your password.
How to Delete Your Account Without an Email
If you log into your account through email, you'll need to follow the same steps as the last section to figure out the email address you used when signing up. However, if you log in using Apple or Google, you won't need to use your email address to sign in.
Next Steps to Delete a YNAB Account If You Can't Do It Yourself
If you cannot delete your account on your own for some reason, it can be very frustrating to even find the next steps to take. Often, emails to the support team will go unanswered, and if you forget your email or password, you'll have to jump through hoops to get the account canceled.
Delete YNAB Account the Easy Way – Use DoNotPay
When you have problems deleting a YNAB account or can't recover your password, DoNotPay can help.
If you want to delete old accounts but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 7 easy steps:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails / phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
Why Use DoNotPay to Delete a YNAB Account
You can go through the steps above in the DIY method to delete your account. However, if you have any issues deleting your account, you'll need to email the support team and wait for them to get back in touch with you.
DoNotPay helps you delete your YNAB account effortlessly. In fact, most people recommend that you delete your account using the platform because it's:
- Fast and set up to delete YNAB systematically
- Easy to use and doesn't require endless scrolling or hard steps to follow
- Successful, so you can be confident that DoNotPay will delete your account
YNAB is designed to help you save money, but they make it difficult to delete your account. DoNotPay can help you save money by canceling your subscription to YNAB and deleting your account.
DoNotPay Works With the Click of a Button
DoNotPay is designed to work with a click of a button to delete a wide range of accounts across multiple platforms. Sure, you can delete your YNAB account with DoNotPay, but you can also delete the following other accounts:
Don't see the service you would like to delete? We offer many deletion services that are not listed above.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay can help you delete your YNAB account, but it's a robust tool that can do a lot more than just delete an account. You can also use the platform to:
- Appeal account bans
- Fight back against spam
- Sign up for YNAB free trial and not get charged
- File complaints
- Return items
You can also use DoNotPay to manage all of your subscriptions and also recover your passwords. Sign up today!