TelltheBell and Earn Cash Rewards
When you're in the mood for a delicious meal but you don't want to spend time in the kitchen, it's time for some Taco Bell. Whether you like tacos, burritos, quesadillas, or nachos, a fast-food meal at Taco Bell satisfies your hunger and you don't have to clean up afterward.
Plus, there's something on the menu that everyone in the family loves, so it's an easy choice. What could possibly be better? How about some cold, hard cash that you can use to get more fast food from Taco Bell?
When you stop at Taco Bell next time for lunch, dinner, or a snack, hold on to that receipt because it can be worth a whopping $500 to you!
That's right. On the back of your Taco Bell receipt is an invitation for you to enter sweepstakes with a top prize of $500. Imagine how many tacos you could buy with that kind of green. DoNotPay can help you get entered into the TelltheBell Survey Sweepstakes so you get your chance to win.
How Do You Take a TelltheBell Survey?
Do you have opinions? Your input is a valuable resource for the location owner, managers, and employees. By answering some survey questions, you can help improve Taco Bell. You can participate in a TelltheBell survey in one of two ways:
Complete a TelltheBell Survey Online
- When you visit a participating Taco Bell and purchase any food or beverage item, visit the official website for the TelltheBell Sweepstakes.
- Enter the unique code printed on your cash register receipt.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed through the survey.
- Complete the survey and submit your answers.
Enter the TelltheBell Sweepstakes by Mail
If you prefer not to enter the TelltheBell Sweepstakes online, you can mail your entry in. This is also the way you'll enter the sweepstakes if you choose not to make a purchase.
- Find a 3"x5" index card or piece of paper.
- Neatly print your first and last name.
- Include your complete street address (no p.o. boxes),
- Ensure your city, state, and zip code are correct.
- Include your phone number and email address.
- Mail your entry by the guidelines in the official sweepstakes rules.
Why Should I Take a Taco Bell Survey?
One of the biggest reasons that fast-food chains like Taco Bell create opportunities for customers to win free fast-food and cash prizes is research.
When you answer a survey about the quality of service you received at Taco Bell, your contributions are priceless.
Taco Bell uses customer survey question responses to:
- Improve and expand menu items.
- Evaluate employee training needs.
- Develop plans for better restaurants.
- Create a better experience for all customers.
Who Can Take a TelltheBell Taco Bell Survey?
There is no purchase necessary to enter the Taco Bell sweepstakes. Individuals who purchase a menu item don't have a greater chance of winning than a person who enters by mail. The only requirements for entering the TelltheBell survey are that you must prove that you're a legal U.S. citizen and you must be over the age of 18 when you enter.
How Long Does a TelltheBell Survey Take?
One of the biggest issues with completing fast-food chain surveys is that they can be time-consuming. It can take several minutes to work through the survey. And that's if you don't encounter any issues.
Before you can even start the survey, you'll need to enter some key information including:
- The Taco Bell store number you visited.
- The date of your visit.
- The time of your visit.
- The 16-digit code is printed on your receipt.
When you eat out, you could be earning rewards such as free fast food, or, in this case, a $500 prize from Taco Bell for answering some questions. But, you don't have time to deal with it.
How to get free fast food using DoNotPay:
If you want to get free fast food but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 3 easy steps:
- Snap a photo of the front of your fast food receipt.
- Snap a photo of the back of the receipt.
- Confirm your full name and email.
Why Use DoNotPay to Enter Taco Bell Sweepstakes
Your opinions are valuable to Taco Bell and you deserve to be rewarded for sharing them. But, you don't have the time or energy to deal with answering a survey every time you eat out at a fast-food chain. With DoNotPay, you can earn free fast-food and more with very little effort:
- It's So Easy—Just snap a picture of the front and back of your recent Taco Bell Receipt and upload them to DoNotPay. That's all.
- It's Fast—You have a busy life and even 5 minutes is too much to spend. With DoNotPay, you don't waste any time.
- Earn Your Rewards—In short order, you'll be earning rewards from Taco Bell, and you may even win the $500 grand prize.
DoNotPay Works for Other Fast-Food Chain Surveys Too
Although Taco Bell may be a favorite fast-food chain, odds are you and your family also enjoy dining out at other fast-food chains. Don't miss out on the opportunity to earn free fast-food and other rewards no matter where you eat. DoNotPay can help you complete surveys with all the most popular fast-food chains including:
|Firehouse Subs||McDonald's||Dunkin' Donuts|
|Pizza Hut||Burger King||Wendy's|
|Panda Express||Popeyes||Jack in the Box|
|Five Guy's||Carl's Jr||Papa Murphy's|
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay is the world's first robot lawyer and it's capable of managing a huge number of tasks for you and your family. From managing everyday tasks like completing surveys to win fast food to suing someone in Small Claims Court, DoNotPay provides exceptional legal help.
- Get Robocall Compensation
- Get Free Trials Without Being Charged
- Find Unclaimed Money in Your Name
- Fight Back Against Text Spam
Keep in mind that this is a very small example of the types of things that DoNotPay can do for your family. Learn more by visiting the DoNotPay site and start taking control of your legal life without a lawyer.