Enjoy Free Food From Jack in the Box Through Jacklistens, Using DoNotPay
Few things come close to the feeling of getting free stuff, and it's even better when it's food. But what most people don't realize is that most of the popular restaurants out there actually offer free food. It’s as simple as . Usually, you'd get a code to do the survey when you buy food from the restaurant and get to earn free food later on.
So, what's the catch?
Well, there is none. Perhaps the only downside is that you have to carry a bunch of receipts with you, which can be a bit messy and overbearing eventually. However, thanks to technology, we now have apps like DoNotPay that can organize all your receipts and get your free food pass processed for you.
Let's see how you can do this the simple way.
How Do You Take a Survey at Jacklistens?
Jack in the Box usually carries out its survey and communicates with its clients through its website . Therefore, to begin with, you'll have to visit its website. Let's see the steps you'll need to follow.
What Do I Need to Take the Survey?
Before anything, you’ll need a few things to complete the survey. They include:
- A computer or mobile phone with internet access.
- You should be able to read either Spanish or English.
- A receipt from Jack in the Box with an invitation to take the survey. The code is on the receipt.
If you already have everything listed above, then you can proceed to follow the steps below.
- Visit the Jacklistens website at www.jacklistens.com.
- Click the "Click here to continue" button for English or the hyperlink beneath the large black button for Spanish. On your receipt, you'll find a 14-digit code. It will usually be in the middle of your receipt. Go ahead and enter it.
- Complete the survey that pops up. Answer honestly while considering directions. Some questions might require more than one answer. Some popular questions you might find include:
- When did you last visit a Jack in the Box restaurant?
- How did you find the quality of food?
- How fast did you receive your service?
- How satisfactory was the service rendered by employees?
- How did you find the overall restaurant status?
- Enter personal contact information, so you can get the coupon code. Click 'submit.'
Once complete, you should get a validation code you can redeem during your next visit. This should allow you to redeem either a free BOGO or two free tacos.
Why Should You Take A Survey at Jacklistens?
Like most other restaurant chains doing the surveys, Jack in the Box does the survey to collect feedback from its clients. In turn, this helps them know which of their processes is working and what they can generally do to improve their services.
Now, each restaurant will offer different rewards for filling in one of their surveys. Typically, this would be a popular item on their menu. For Jack in the Box, you get two free tacos or a free BOGO.
So, why should you take a survey at Jacklistens? Well, for the free tacos of course! If that is not motivation enough, then you can take it as a way of helping your favorite restaurant improve its services.
Do You Need a Receipt to Take a Jacklistens Survey?
Yes, in order to take the survey, you'll need to have purchased something from Jack in the Box and retained your receipt. The receipt should have a 14-digit code, which you'll need to enter as you take the survey. Other terms and conditions include:
- You should have bought something in a Jack in the Box restaurant and kept the receipt.
- The receipt is only valid 3 days after the day you purchased
- You'll need to be 18 years or older to participate in the survey.
- You have to be a resident of the US.
- You can't participate if you are a Jack in the Box employee or an affiliate, parent, or immediate family member of an employee at Jack in the Box.
Can I Take a Jacklistens Survey More Times?
Yes, the best part is there is no limit to the number of times you can do the Jacklistens survey and enjoy a free coupon. If you please, you can even do it every day. The only condition is that you save the receipt. Your receipt is basically your invitation to take the survey.
Now, as we mentioned, the biggest drawback to the whole process is the receipts. Nobody wants to carry around a bag full of receipts. In fact, most people usually throw away the receipt as soon as they get it, which subsequently throws away their invitation for the survey.
But there is a better way: with DoNotPay, you can get your free food minus all the loose receipts.
Get Your Free Food at Jack in the Box Using DoNotPay
DoNotPay is basically an online app that handles all your online applications for you. To get you free, fast food at Jacklistens, you only need to follow these steps below:
- Snap a photo of the front of your fast food receipt.
- Snap a photo of the back of the receipt.
- Confirm your full name and email.
Why Use DoNotPay to Get Your Free Food?
Other than saving you the trouble of carrying around a bunch of receipts, DoNotPay also makes the experience vastly more efficient.
- Get fast results – The setup process is really quick. After which, you only need to snap a picture of your receipt and let the application do the rest for you.
- Easy to use – The app has an easy-to-navigate interface. You only need to follow the steps above.
- Reliable – DoNotPay will do everything in our power to make sure you get your coupon.
What Other Fast Food Chains Can I Use DoNotPay With?
As we saw, there are a ton of other restaurants that offer free food. DoNotPay works with all of them, and the process is pretty much the same. Some of these restaurants include:
|Pizza Hut||Dairy Queen||Little Caesars|
|Panda Express||Carl's Jr||Papa Murphy's|
|Five Guys||Wingstop||Firehouse Subs|
|Taco Bell||Dunkin' Donuts|
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay doesn't just handle-free food. Being the world's first robot lawyer, our app offers help in making all kinds of other online application services. These include:
- Appealing for banned accounts
- Discovering and applying for scholarships
- Settling parking tickets
- Opening warranty claims
- Applying for tourist visas
- Filling insurance claims
It doesn't matter if you simply want to score some free food or you want to achieve something more serious like file an insurance claim or a license for your pet. is designed to do it all for you.
So what are you waiting for? Check out our app today and make every application process much easier!