Request Summerlin Hospital Medical Records Easily
Summerlin Hospital Medical Center is one of the most renowned hospitals in Las Vegas, Nevada. Many Las Vegas residents use this hospital for their medical needs or stays based on the center's focus on 30 specialty areas.
What if you need to request your medical records from them due to certain professional or personal circumstances? Obtaining those records is not always a quick process. Let DoNOtPay help you obtain your medical records hassle-free.
HIPAA and the Right to Access Your Health Information
HIPAA is an important aspect to your right to access your medical record. You probably know it as The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act. When it was first voted in as law, the mandate allowed you to gain access to your medical records at any time for your personal benefit.
This also means gaining access to your medical records in any hospital as much as a medical clinic. Accessing your medical information is a very important aspect to consider because it helps you keep up with your own medical issues. Also, consider it's essential to have your medical records to correct any mistakes.
Reasons for Acquiring Your Medical Records From Summerlin Hospital
A variety of reasons may be behind why you need your medical records from Summerlin. These might apply:
- You want to track any health wellness programs you're a part of in your job.
- Contributing personal health information to help with wider medical research.
- You want to gain access to medical information when switching providers for yourself or children.
In addition to these, you may want to take your records if Summerlin Hospital ever closes. Even though they're a leading hospital in Las Vegas, it's important to get your records if they happen to close, they move, or your doctor/surgeon there moves on.
How to Gain Access to Your Medical Records From Summerlin Hospital
Gaining access to your is very possible thanks to their Valley Health System Health Information Management Department. Here's what you need to know to get your records:
- Accomplish a medical records release form to request your records from the HIM Department. You'll need to provide your name, address, type of information requested, purpose of release, date of your treatment, your signature with a witness signature, and your date of request.
- Mail or fax your medical record request to Summerlin Hospital Medical Center Health Information/Medical Records Department.
- You can also access your medical records through Summerlin Hospital's online portal. This only gives you access to select electronic health records, but is the most accessible of all from the comfort of your computer or smartphone.
|Summerlin Hospital Medical Center - Medical Records Department|
|Mailing Address||657 Town Center Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89144|
|Phone Number||702 233-7589|
|Online Portal||Health Records|
Keep in mind that copies of records for reasons other than continuity of care are all subject to fees. Copies are usually charged a certain rate per page.
What Type of Medical Records Might Be Restricted for Release at Summerlin Hospital?
You should be able to gain access to all your medical records based on HIPAA law. However, therapy notes are often restricted if you do any mental health therapy through Summerlin. They mainly stick with physical medical treatments, however, so you shouldn't have problems accessing all your records about treatments.
Gain Quicker Access to Your Summerlin Hospital Medical Records Using Our DoNotPay App
As you can see, it takes quite a bit of time to when you need your records in a hurry. When you're pressed for time and need your records immediately, having to fill out forms and wait for your records by mail is not what you want.
DoNotPay helps you attain those medical records faster since we do the work for you. We make this happen using our three easy steps:
- Look up medical records on DoNotPay's website.
- Enter the name of the health care provider you'd like to receive medical records from.
- Answer a few questions about your provider and where you'd like to send the records.
DoNotPay has seen these medical record requests before and knows how to write Summerlin Hospital a simple, clear, and effective letter that gets your legally-guaranteed health records for you in no time. It all works through AI technology on our app, giving proof bots can help you with many legal matters as well as real lawyers do.
DoNotPay Works With Other Companies at the Click of a Button
Not only can we help you acquire your , but we can also help you with requesting medical records from other medical facilities from any state, such as:
What Else Can DoNotPay Do for You?
Thanks to the AI technology we use, our DoNotPay app helps you solve just about any legal issue ranging from small claims lawsuits to helping you pay bills. Visit us to learn more about our app's comprehensive features.