Get Virgin Media Racing UK Free Trial With a Virtual Credit Card
Racing TV is the home of horse racing on television, with live coverage from 37 of Britain's greatest racecourses every day. You'll get hooked on the premium international races and more from their free trial offer. But the problem arises when you want to sign up for the Racing TV free trial. You need to be cautious, no matter how secure their website appears to be.
It is best to use DoNotPay’s randomly generated Virtual Credit Card to avoid being charged after your free trial period. Continue reading to learn more about the world-class benefits you can get from the Racing TV free trial at the touch of a button.
Does Racing TV Offer a Free Trial on Virgin Media?
No. Racing TV is not offering a free trial to Virgin Media customers. However, you can enjoy the free subscription through their website. The Jumps season is well underway, and the company allows you to watch live racing every day for the next 30 days for free. Enjoy your free trial to get the chance to see the upcoming Epsom Derby Festival on Racing TV.
When you begin your free trial, you can also watch the following:
- Live broadcast of over 70 meetings from the most outstanding Irish and British racecourses.
- Complete coverage of all important meetings, including this weekend's Guineas Festival.
The app is available on large-screen apps like Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, and Apple TV. And thanks to the free trial, you won't be missing out.
How Much Is Racing TV on Virgin Media?
The price is £22 or €26 per month. Once you pay, you can watch the races on a tablet or mobile device. Also, with the Racing TV Extra option, you can watch live streams from all race tracks on numerous devices, including your phone.
What Bundles Does Virgin Media Offer?
|Bigger Bundle + Sports||M100 Fibre Broadband, Sky Sports, 195+ TV channels & Talk Weekends||
||£72 a month
|Biggest TV Bundle||M100 Fibre Broadband, Sky Sports, Sky Cinema HD, 210+ TV channels & Talk Weekends, Netflix Standard||
||£87 a month
|Ultimate Volt Bundle||Gig1 Fibre Broadband, 230+ channels with Entertainment, Anytime calls, Netflix Standard + O2 sim||
||£85 a month
For more details, visit Virgin Media’s Best Sports TV Packages for 2022.
How Do I Get a Racing TV Free Trial?
The one-month free trial period begins at the time of sign-up. You cannot combine the offer with any other discount, and it is only valid per household. In four simple steps, you can begin your free month of Racing TV:
- First, fill out the registration form.
- Click here if you already have a Racing TV Free Account and would like to upgrade to a Free Trial.
- Click 'SELECT' after tapping the 30 DAY FREE TRIAL option.
- Confirm that you want to add Sky viewing card details to your subscription and, if appropriate, enter your VCN.
The team will then update your purchase option. Alternatively, contact Customer Service to begin your free one-month trial.
|Racing TV Customer Service Contact Information|
|Phone||0818 776 779 (ROI)|
|0344 855 2977 (UK)|
Does the Racing TV Free Trial Automatically Renew Into a Paid Subscription?
If you don't cancel the free trial term within the duration, the subscription will automatically switch to the usual full-price subscription. You need to cancel as soon as you are sure you won't continue with the subscription as the company does not give refunds even though you were billed unknowingly.
You may call the Racing TV customer care team to help you with the cancellation. The customer support staff is open Monday through Friday, from 9 am to 5 pm.
Avoid Automatic Racing TV Renewal With the DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card
Racing TV claims that they won't charge you throughout your free trial time. It may be true, but keep in mind that they will bill your card after the trial period has elapsed. And even though they don't charge you, your credit card information is not safe on their website.
The easiest way to protect your credit card data is to use the DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card, which functions the same as a credit card. Even though you forget to cancel your free trial, our card will prevent any payments from being processed.
You can visit these links to learn how to get free trials really free by using virtual credit cards from DoNotPay:
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay has many useful features to assist you in solving several issues:
- Solving credit card problems
- Cancelling memberships or subscriptions
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Getting ahead of the line when calling customer service reps
- Getting back at robocalls
- Suing individuals and businesses in small claims court
- Making a DMV appointment
- Obtaining compensation for flights that have been delayed or cancelled
- Fighting bills you can't afford
- Defending yourself from harassment and stalking
- Receiving company refunds and chargebacks
- Destroying spam mail permanently
- Stopping spam text messages