Start Your Nuffield Health Free Trial Securely With a Virtual Credit Card
Nuffield Health is one of the largest healthcare charities in the United Kingdom. The charity is independent of the National Health Service and operates 31 Nuffield Health Hospitals and 113 Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres.
The Nuffield Health Fitness and Wellbeing Centres offer all subscribers on-site health services and superb gym facilities. The charity also runs a free trial program for anyone interested in joining the wellness and fitness centres.
The operates under certain terms and conditions, and one of the sign-up requirements is proving your credit card details. The free trial will automatically convert into a paid subscription if you do not cancel your membership in time.
DoNotPay saves you from living on the edge and risking unwanted bills by providing you with a virtual credit card to sign up for your .
Does Nuffield Health Have a Free Trial?
Nuffield Health has a for all new members. The following terms and conditions guide the free trial:
- The applicant must be 18 years old, or older.
- The applicant must provide a photographic ID when attending the gym.
- There is no cash alternative.
- Nuffield Health reserves the right to cancel the trial without explanation.
- The applicant must book an appointment at the wellness or fitness centre they intend to visit before visiting.
- The free trial excludes any special treatment such as treatments, paid-for classes, health MOT, or sessions with a wellbeing advisor and physiotherapist.
How Do I Get the Nuffield Health Free Trial?
Here’s how you can get the Nuffield health free trial:
- Visit the Nuffield Health official website.
- Click on campaign.
- Go to free pass.
- Provide your postal code or address, or allow Nullified to access your location.
- Select the gym closest to you and click on 'get free gym pass'. You will be redirected to the bottom of the age, where you will provide the following information:
- First and last name
- Mobile number
- Day and time you wish to visit the gym
- Consent to the communication method through which you prefer to receive messages from the gym
- Read and agree to the free trial terms and conditions.
- Click on the 'send my gym free pass' button.
How Much Is the Nuffield Health Gym Subscription?
The Nuffield Health gym subscription fee varies depending on the package you want to get and the location of your gym. To access the gym membership plan for Nuffield Health near you, use these steps
- Visit the Nuffield Health website.
- Click on gym, then membership.
- Scroll down and click on the 'Search locations to select your membership plan' button.
- Search for gyms near you by providing your location or address.
- Click on the gym of your preference for all the details you need.
Nuffield Health gyms have several programs that give you discounts, and other benefits, including:
- Student discounts
- Vitality policyholders
- Off-peak discounts
- NHS discounts
- Joint and corporate membership
Take a look at the Nuffield Health Gym subscription in some localities when your free trial expires:
|Off Peak Fees
|Glasgow West End Fitness & Wellbeing Club
|12 month commitment
|Covent Garden Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
|12 month commitment
Does the Nuffield Health Free Trial Auto-Renew to a Paid Subscription?
The Nuffield Health free gym trial automatically upgrades to a paid subscription if you do not cancel it before the seven days are over. Nullified Health requires you to provide your credit card details during the free trial sign up period. The banking details will be used to bill you once the free trial period is over.
You can cancel your subscription before the free trial is over by writing to your gym management or visiting the gym and filling in the cancellation form. Alternatively, if you are looking for a simpler and faster way of cancelling your Nuffield gym subscription, use DoNotPay’s Cancel Any Service or Subscription product.
No Need for a Credit Card When You Sign Up for a Nuffield Health Free Trial With DoNotPay
Signing up for free trials using your credit card exposes you to the risk of incurring unwanted bills, especially when you do not intend to continue with the services and forget to cancel your subscription.
DoNotPay helps you sign up for free trials without giving your credit card information by providing you with a virtual credit card. The virtual credit card is accepted as a credit card by almost all platforms.
Another advantage of using the virtual credit card is that you do not have to cancel your free trials; the card automatically cancels the subscription on your behalf. Other services you can sign up for using the DoNotPay virtual credit card include:
Make Life Easier With DoNotPay
DoNotPay makes life easier for you by providing you with easy, fast, and convenient solutions to all your legal and administrative issues, including:
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Getting refunds and chargebacks from companies
- Getting rid of spam mail forever
- Getting rid of spam text messages
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
Sign up on our website and get access to these services and more!