Naughtydate: Delete Account Now and Protect Yourself
Naughty Date is a dating app that encourages flirting and "naughtiness." It offers a free limited membership, a free trial and several subscription packages. It is available in various countries and has been around for quite a number of years.
The Better Business Bureau currently is investigating a number of complaints from customers citing overcharging, charging accounts after they have canceled, and other customer complaints. If you want to, but are unsure how to get started, let DoNotPay help you easily and quickly solve your problem. DoNotPay has a Delete Old Account product that can make the process of deleting your Naughtydate account, or even other accounts, streamlined and stress-free.
How to Delete Your Naughtydate Account on Your Own
Here are the ways to delete your account:
|Can I Delete With||Yes / No|
Through the Website
- Login to your account on www.Naughtydate.com.
- Click on your profile picture at the top right section and a drop-down menu will appear.
- From the drop-down, click on Account Settings
- Scroll to the bottom of the Account Settings page and click on Remove Account.
- Follow this process to remove your account:
- Enter password
- Click on "Remove my Profile, Contact and Personal Information Completely"
- Complete the reason for deleting your account
- Confirm you want to delete your account
- Enter your email address
- Within 30-60 minutes you should receive an email confirmation code.
- Copy the cancellation code in your email and restart the removal procedure by clicking on the "remove account" link in My settings. Post the code.
- Enter your password to permanently delete your account
- Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
- Prepare an email, sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be sure to type "Request to delete my account" on the subject line.
- Write the email requesting deletion of your account from their database, and to wipe all your information completely.
- Include the information that you would use with an online deletion request such as username or account number, reason for the request, etc.
- Retain a copy of the email for your records. It may take 24-48 hours for a response.
- Dial the toll-free number: 800-489-6091
- Once connected to a representative, let them know that you want to delete your account and have your information wiped.
- If applicable, ask for a refund.
- Have account information available, so your account can be accessed.
- Ask for a receipt via email, or a confirmation number and name of the representative that you spoke with.
Whatever method you choose, you should always keep your confirmation numbers, copies of correspondence, and any other pertinent information that relates to your interaction in deleting your account.
What are the Reasons to Delete Your Naughtydate Account?
Everyone has their own reasons for deleting their Naughtydate account. Many people delete because their personal relationships have changed. Some delete because they are unhappy with the site or Naughtydate may be inactive and doesn't meet their needs any longer. Some may delete for financial reasons.
What Problems Will You Encounter?
Maybe you are one of the lucky ones, and you have no problems deleting your Naughtydate account. For many, however, they find the deletion process time-consuming and complicated. If it's been a while since your account was active, you may no longer remember your login credentials.
Whatever the reason, DoNotPay can help streamline the process and make deleting your account fast and easy.
How to Delete Your Naughtydate Account Using DoNotPay
If you want to delete your Naughtydate account but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 7 easy steps:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails / phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
That's all you need to do.
Why Use DoNotPay
- Fast—You don't have to spend hours on the phone or chasing down confirmation codes.
- Easy—You don't have to struggle to fill out tedious forms or keep track of all the steps involved in solving your problem.
- Successful—You can rest assured knowing we've got you covered.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Do you have other accounts that need to be deleted? DoNotPay can help with that as well. We can help delete your accounts with:
DoNotPay can help with solutions to many of your other problems, too, such as:
DoNotPay can find easy and fast solutions to many of the problems you face everyday. Let us help you!