How to Get Out of an RCI Timeshare?
If you're wondering how to get out of an RCI timeshare, you've come to the right place. RCI is the largest timeshare exchange company in the world. The company is affiliated with over 4000 resorts globally in more than 100 countries. RCI has nearly four million members who can swap timeshare points from one resort to another.
RCI timeshare memberships terms run for one to three years. For various reasons, some RCI members find themselves no longer needing the timeshare exchange network before their membership expires. However, opting out of an RCI contract can be a massive hassle involving piles of paperwork.
RCI doesn't have much of an incentive to help you cancel your contract. As a result, the chances of getting out by yourself are quite low. So, what can you do to get out of an RCI timeshare? DoNotPay can help! Read on to find out how to get out of RCI timeshare.
How to Get Out Of RCI Timeshare by Yourself?
Getting out of RCI timeshare by yourself can be an incredibly tedious process, but it's doable. To opt out of RCI timeshare, you need to write a letter requesting release from your contract. Here's a step-by-step process of how to get out of RCI timeshare by yourself:
- Write a letter to RCI informing the company that you'd like to cancel your membership
- Give the reasons for wishing or needing to cancel your RCI membership
- If there are any refunds, tell the company whether you'd like them to be refunded to a credit card or paid by a check
- Make sure that you include your name, RCI account number, phone number, email, and mailing address in your letter
Section 24 of the RCI membership agreement deals with canceling your membership. Read it carefully before you start the process of getting rid of your RCI timeshare. Send the letter to the company headquarters in Carmel, Indiana, United States (PO Box 2099). You can also fax the letter to 317-805-9335.
What If You Can't Cancel Your RCI Timeshare?
As stated earlier in the article, getting out of RCI timeshare by yourself is incredibly difficult. Many RCI members find the tedious, overcomplicated timeshare cancellation process quite frustrating. And even if you go through it, chances are that they will ignore or outright deny requests to be released from your contract.
So, what's next if you are unable to cancel your RCI timeshare? Here are other steps you can take if you are stuck with RCI timeshare:
- Consider selling your timeshare
- Contact an exit company
Reselling your timeshare may not work unless it's one of the rare ones that retain value after they are bought e.g., Disney. While timeshare exit companies can be of some help, it's easy to fall victim to a scam when you take this route. The good news is there's a better solution to your RCI cancellation issue.
How to Get Out Of RCI Timeshare with the Help of DoNotPay?
If you want to cancel your timeshare agreement but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered! Create your own cancellation letter in 3 easy steps:
- Search "Cancel Timeshare Agreement" on DoNotPay.
- Tell us about the timeshare company, the contract name and number, the purchase date, and other details of your agreement.
- DoNotPay will generate a cancellation request letter on your behalf, leveraging all of the negotiation tactics mentioned above.
Why Use DoNotPay to Get Out Of RCI Timeshare Instead of a Timeshare Exit Company?
Compared to other options, DoNotPay gives you the best chance at getting out of RCI timeshare. Here are some of the benefits of working with DoNotPay instead of a timeshare exit company.
|Fast||There are other ways to cancel your RCI membership and get rid of RCI timeshare, but DoNotPay can get it done much faster.|
|Easy||DoNotPay leverages technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI) to automate time-consuming tasks involved in the cancellation process.|
|Successful||When you work with DoNotPay, you can rest assured that we will do everything possible to help you out of RCI timeshare.|
What Else Can DoNotPay Do For You?
DoNotPay can help you get out of RCI timeshare quickly and without much hassle. However, that's not the only thing the world's first robot lawyer can help you with. So, what else can DoNotPay do for you?
- Cancel any timeshare agreement
- Write a timeshare cancellation letter for any company
- Get out of a Holiday-Inn club vacation timeshare
- Cancel your Diamond Resorts timeshare
- Get out of a timeshare contract in Florida
- Opt-out of your Westgate timeshare agreement
- Get rid of a Wyndham timeshare contract
- Cancel your Bluegreen timeshare in a matter of minutes
DoNotPay is the world's first robot lawyer! Sign-up today to get out of RCI timeshare without breaking a sweat!