How Do I Get My Money Back From Coinbase When Locked Out of My Account?
Learning helps you to access your money for personal and economic uses. Coinbase is one of the most trusted international cryptocurrency companies specializing in exchanges, storage, and distribution of cryptocurrency. Unfortunately, some customers are complaining about being unable to access funds from their accounts due to technical issues.
Contact DoNotPay if you are unable to access money from your Coinbase account. Our automated online systems offer a safe, convenient, and efficient platform for sending legal demand letters that will help you access your money. We serve as your representative in the dispute and will present a valid complaint to Coinbase to allow you access to your money.
How to Withdraw Funds from Coinbase?
Although Coinbase operates using easy-to-user interfaces for its website and mobile platforms, it has complicated procedures for withdrawing funds from a Coinbase account. To , you must apply the following steps;
How to Convert Crypto to Fiat on Coinbase?
You can only convert crypto to fiat currencies such as Euros and US dollars for withdrawal. The auto-conversion process is as follows:
- Open the app on your mobile phone or log in to the Coinbase website.
- On the navigation bar, click the button written trade; or the Buy/Sell button at the top of the screen.
- Insert the amount you want to convert to fiat on the dialogue box.
- Select the sell tab.
- Enter the amount of cryptocurrency you intend to convert.
- Select the crypto asset you are converting to fiat.
- Pick the fiat currency for withdrawal.
After completing the process, confirm transaction details, fiat balance, and charges before commencing withdrawal.
How to Withdraw Your Fiat Balance on Coinbase?
To withdraw your fiat balance from your Coinbase account, you must apply the following steps:
- Browse through the portfolio page on the Coinbase user interface.
- Select the section named your assets.
- Identify your converted fiat balance and select it.
- Go back to your asset page.
- Scroll and select the withdraw button.
- Enter the withdrawal amount and click on the option to withdraw all.
- Confirm the withdrawal by clicking the withdraw button.
- Select your preferred payment methods such as PayPal, credit card, or bank account transfer.
- Select the continue button.
- Explore the preview window and confirm or edit the translation details.
- Complete the translation by clicking withdraw now.
- Pay the withdrawal charges and wait for the notification confirming the withdrawal.
To complete the withdrawal process, you must ensure that your preferred payment method is added and connected to your crypto account.
How to Add a Payment Method on Coinbase?
You cannot complete the withdrawal process for your fiat balance without adding a payment method on Coinbase. Coinbase accepts payment methods such as bank accounts, credit/debit cards, and PayPal. You can add them using the following process:
- Go to the homepage of the Coinbase account and select your profile picture.
- Browse the settings from the dropdown menu.
- Select the payment methods button.
- Select the link to a new account option.
- Wait for the dialogue box and select from the available payment methods.
- Complete the instruction provided in the dialogue box to add the payment method.
- Verify your account details and pay the charge fee to complete the payment method.
- Once added, you can use the payment method for future withdrawals.
Although Coinbase allows various payment methods, it has limitations for selected locations. In some regions, Coinbase would not allow PayPal or have additional restrictions for bank accounts.
Why Can't I Access My Funds on Coinbase?
Some instances make you unable to convert or withdraw your cryptocurrency from Coinbase. It can be because of the following reasons:
- The account is new.
- There are limitations and restrictions at your location.
- Your account is suspected of fraud and other illegal activity.
- Incomplete verification process.
The solution varies for the problems mentioned above. For instance, Coinbase would allow you to access funds once you have completed the verification process.
Here’s how to contact Coinbase customer support, if you need assistance.
|Customer Support Numbers|
|Hours of Operation|
|USA/International||+1 (888) 908-7930||+1 (844) 613-1499||24/7|
|UK||+44 808 168 4635||+44 151 308 1768||8 am - 9 pm GMT daily|
|Ireland||1800 200 355||+353 1 529 5132||8 am - 9 pm GMT daily|
|India||000 8000503236||+91 1171279859||9 am - 6 pm IST
What is the Fastest Way to Regain Access to My Account?
DoNotPay offers the easiest and most convenient way to get your money back from Coinbase. Our automated user interface allows you to send the exchange demand letter that will enable you to demand access to your Coinbase account legally.
Access DoNotPay services using the following steps:
- Go to the DoNotPay website and search crypto.
- Browse and click on the name of your crypto exchange platform, Coinbase.
- Provide details on the problem, starting when it began, and projected losses for your inability to access your funds.
DoNotPay will evaluate your information and send an exchange demand letter to Coinbase. We will notify you once the account is unfrozen.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Apart from addressing how to get your money back from Coinbase, DoNotPay also solves the following cryptocurrency problems:
- Binance locked funds
- Gemini withdrawal problems
- KuCoin disabled withdrawal
- Coinbase Pro disabled withdrawal
- Coinbase frozen account
Do not stay quiet if you can't ; instead, contact DoNotPay to solve your problems. We serve as middlemen and send an exchange demand letter to Coinbase to help you get back your money. Access our professional team by signing up to DoNotPay today.